You guys have ruined this web site.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have ruined this web site....

You know what? Some of you guys need to chill out in here. This is the most uptight board to come along in a while. Its just like the T.V. if you dont like something then change the channel! Everyone has the right to their opinion no matter how crazy. Some of the posters in here are real young guys and like to blow off steam. And other guys are old 40 somethings like me and enjoy the ocasional bit of humor. But bottom line is if you dont pay attention then the post goes away in a hurry. Life is serious enough without getting all worked up over nothing.

Cheers....I agree......100%
Being on this site.....makes me dislike dolphin fans.....for the most part......

The good ones know whoi they are.

We are Dolphins fans not Eagles or Broncos fans. I know you should be angry but some of you are sounding as if you don't won't to be a Dolphins fan any more. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERYGAME! GIVE RONNIE A CHANCE! This site has the most critical fans I have ever seen.

The word fan comes from the larger word "Fanatic!" You know like fanatical, frenzied! Some of you guys spend more time complaining about how lousy fans other people are instead of making logical posts!

good point hese fans are fools not real fans so laugh at em , or ban em

I agree with this also. I'm wondering if this crap is posted in the VIP section and am seriously considering spending the money.

I know you don't have to red anything you don't want to but it's so absurd it's hard for me to ignore it.

Not every thing you see or hear is going to be to your taste.Its readers choice.If you dont like it ignore it or express your opinion.If you have something to say then express it.For every Ronnie sucks thread there should be a positive thread.The tail does not wag the dog.C'mon guys.Dont be so serious.Those same guys who bash the Fins or players will be on the bandwagon again when we start winning.Its always been that that way.Last year they jumped off early leaving just the hard core.We know who they are.The bandwaggoners havent jumped off yet.:rolleyes:

you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Some of you guys spend more time complaining about how lousy fans other people are instead of making logical posts!

I'd rather see more logical posts.

CrunchTime said:
Not every thing you see or hear is going to be to your taste.Its readers choice.If you dont like it ignore it or express your opinion.If you have something to say then express it.For every Ronnie sucks thread there should be a positive thread.The tail does not wag the dog.C'mon guys.Dont be so serious.Those same guys who bash the Fins or players will be on the bandwagon again when we start winning.Its always been that that way.Last year they jumped off early leaving just the hard core.They havent jumped off yet

But I want them to stay off the wagon. They don't belong. I don't want as many fans as possible to rally behind the Fins, just good ones. I know that's impossible, but I can dream.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight.
:nono:

Thank god, someone had a post like this. i definitly agree.

jac3477 said:
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....
Some people expect to much,and need to learn football before opening thier big mouths, so just look over those people my friend.People expect to high expectations, to soon, and it takes time.Ronnie missed alot of camp and our offensive line is alot better, but no where near what it should be yet, so these peple need to understand that and give him time.

Last year their was a group that all they could do was criticize Brian Griese ! Get rid of him they yelled !! Never mind the kid was injured,had just gotten here and learned the system and never had a good shot to start with a clean slate in camp and go from their.Well, I told them then that Griese was a better QB than Fiedler, and we would regret letting him go until he had time to get better and get a camp in here, but NO, get rid of him.Well, now Tampa Bay is thanking us, and we still are'nt settled at QB yet.. :fire:

So all you get rid of Brown, and he sucks people need to lay down and give him time and the team time to come together, this is getting ridiculous listening to this BS and Im ready to leave here myself....

jac3477 said:
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....

:yeahthat: Couldn't agree with you anymore... I'm very disappointed in the threads i've been reading the past day... That's why I haven't been on this forum as soon as I read the Ronnie is a bust thread yesterday to see if the people in the forum cooled down and I see you post this... Atleast the message is out... Thx :)

jac3477 said:

I actually agree. This site is 100Xs better during the offseason when ******s forget about football and do whatever it is stupid people do. During the regular season explore other forums is my advice, Political War, Other Sports, College Football etc. Dumb people cant get past the main page so you can hide in these places to avoid them ;)

Back
Top Bottom