You know it is a great win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know it is a great win

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
when our leading tackler had only 2 tackles all game, when JT was held with no sacks or anything, and when you have two runningbacks that gained over 175 yards. I like this win, im through with negativity, it does no good for anyone. im looking forward for whatever outcome, cause i know we will always be competitive from start to end with nick saban as the coach. im looking forward for great years, cuase i know we will succeed.
Also it is definitely a great win WHEN REGGIE HOWARD HAS FOUR TACKES :eek: AND ONE INTERCEPTION :eek: :eek: :shakeno: ..lol.. he still sucks

Yes i know it is BUt it is NEw ORleans, I would love R&R to run like this all the time it would give the Geezer Qb of ours less time throwing under pressure

Regardless, when an nfl team losses i suppose a big W gives them confidence, cause they know anything can happen in the nfl. they are like high school teams that take opponents litely beacuse of their record. i sort of believe this will build more confidence specially on the road.. GREAT WIN even it was with the texans.

Back
Top Bottom