You know the pats are gonna pick Pacaman Jones right? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know the pats are gonna pick Pacaman Jones right?

dlcmdrx

Rookie
Reaction score
The last thing we need is another problem player playing lights out in our division.

But i wouldnt pick him up, if he already was having problems in Dallas, i cant imagine what a wreck havok could be in Miami ( im not from Miami but ive been there and that city is... )

i hope the pats sign him. He's a cancer.

My dream offseason for the pats
-Scott Pioli takes the KC Job
-Josh Mcdaniels leaves for a HC job
-franchise Matt Cassell (30+ million dollars just for two QBs)
-Sign Adam Jones

-Sign Adam Jones

Yes! Please let that scenario happen. lol

The last thing we need is another problem player playing lights out in our division.

But i wouldnt pick him up, if he already was having problems in Dallas, i cant imagine what a wreck havok could be in Miami ( im not from Miami but ive been there and that city is... )

Who cares? It's no longer about what they do, it's about what we do.

Who cares? It's no longer about what they do, it's about what we do.

Excxactly. Besides, it's not like Jones will take anyone to the next level. He is a loser and will soon be on Vick's prison football team if he doesn't straighten up. Just another punk that needs to be off the streets,

They can do as they please. If Parcells and Ireland give us another batch of players the way they did last year, we don't need to worry about what anyone else does.

Think about it. Our draft picks of last year have grown, and we will have an even larger infusion of talent. A corner who is almost always suspended will mean nothing.

-Sign Adam Jones

I know its not the pats but how about.....
The Jets Hire Herm Edwards as Head Coach again!!
after Pioli gets rid of him

They can do as they please. If Parcells and Ireland give us another batch of players the way they did last year, we don't need to worry about what anyone else does.

Think about it. Our draft picks of last year have grown, and we will have an even larger infusion of talent. A corner who is almost always suspended will mean nothing.

If they get us a pass rushing DE & a real #1 WR which I'm pretty sure they will, it will be ALL OVER for Billichik & Woody. :lol:

Dude is an idiot!! He'd be lucky if he doesn't go to jail. He paid a man that has already been accused of murder once to shoot someone. & why isn't this guy behind bars yet??? If an average guy like me did half the stupid **** that he did, I'd be locked up with the key thrown away.

If anyone can straighten him out it's the pats

Back
Top Bottom