You know what sucks..When people start calling you Mark Sanchez. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what sucks..When people start calling you Mark Sanchez.

RobertHorry

Scout Team
Reaction score
So basically everywhere I go, EVERYONE tells me I look exactly like Mark Sanchez. I get it so much and its getting annoying as anything because this is the biggest rival quarterback they are talking about and somehow I resemble him. Its just so terrible.

And I am not even Hispanic.

Dam.........And now its nothing.......now you are a celebrity.......In the future they are going to say.........Hey man you look like that 'BUST' mark sanchez.

So basically everywhere I go, EVERYONE tells me I look exactly like Mark Sanchez. I get it so much and its getting annoying as anything because this is the biggest rival quarterback they are talking about and somehow I resemble him. Its just so terrible.

You can't start a thread like this without a pic at least. what's up?

You can't start a thread like this without a pic at least. what's up?

Here

2utjjva-1.jpg

Prejudiced much? Mark Sanchez looks kinda white...you..um..you look like vince carter with hair :lol2::D

Dirty Sanchez!!! clap clap clap clap clap! Dirty Sanchez!!! clap clap clap clap clap!

Back
Top Bottom