You Must Be Here At 10:10pm (est) Tonite!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Must Be Here At 10:10pm (est) Tonite!!!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The sale of the tickets on E-Bay isn't going so well... If my reserve price is not matched, I will have 7 tickets left to the FINS/STEELERS game... I would rather have FINFANS get these tickets anyway...

I am going to lose my butt on this, but to know that there will be fellow FINHEAVEN members there to watch our team take care of the Steelers is more than enough in return!!! So make sure that you are here to partcipate!!!

The deal is that the 4 seats in section 219, row P, will be split into 2 pair. The 3 seats in row O, section 219, must go as a trio...

These tickets will be auctioned off to the highest bidder!!! 3 seperate bids...
  1. Section 219, Row P, Seats 25 and 26
  2. Section 219, Row P, Seats 27 and 28
  3. Section 219, Row O, Seats 1 thru 3
All bidding for the pairs start at $300.00...

All bidding for the trio starts at $450.00...

The forum to make your bids will be in the main forum... Please be sure to identify whether you are bidding on a pair or the trio in your bid... I am going to leave this as an open bid so that everyone can see who made that last bid to win the tickets.

The Auction will end on Wednesday, September 6th, at 6:00pm (EST). The winners will be announced by 6:10PM... PAYMENT MUST BE MADE before 8:00PM (EST) via PayPal unless you make arrangements with me personally to bring cash to the game... And if you make those arrangements, I will be sure to get all your personal info so I can hunt you down if you are a no-show!!!:lol: I will send you a request for payment by 6:20PM and all you have to do is follow the directions in the e-mail...

MODS, please do not delete or merge this... I plan to hit every forum with this post... IF you feel that I need to get warning points for doing so, I will be more than happy to receive them... Only after the auction is over though:evil: Also, I would like to request that this is a STICKY in the main forum until 11:00PM, September 6th...

AGAIN, This is all based on the fact that the tickets don't sell on E-BAY... I am not trying to get everyone in a frizzy, but I want to make sure that if they are available, everyone gets ample notice of the chance...

Good luck and good bidding!!!

The sale of the tickets on E-Bay isn't going so well... If my reserve price is not matched, I will have 7 tickets left to the FINS/STEELERS game... I would rather have FINFANS get these tickets anyway...

I am going to lose my butt on this, but to know that there will be fellow FINHEAVEN members there to watch our team take care of the Steelers is more than enough in return!!! So make sure that you are here to partcipate!!!

The deal is that the 4 seats in section 219, row P, will be split into 2 pair. The 3 seats in row O, section 219, must go as a trio...

These tickets will be auctioned off to the highest bidder!!! 3 seperate bids...
  1. Section 219, Row P, Seats 25 and 26
  2. Section 219, Row P, Seats 27 and 28
  3. Section 219, Row O, Seats 1 thru 3
All bidding for the pairs start at $300.00...

All bidding for the trio starts at $450.00...

The forum to make your bids will be in the main forum... Please be sure to identify whether you are bidding on a pair or the trio in your bid... I am going to leave this as an open bid so that everyone can see who made that last bid to win the tickets.

The Auction will end on Wednesday, September 6th, at 6:00pm (EST). The winners will be announced by 6:10PM... PAYMENT MUST BE MADE before 8:00PM (EST) via PayPal unless you make arrangements with me personally to bring cash to the game... And if you make those arrangements, I will be sure to get all your personal info so I can hunt you down if you are a no-show!!!:lol: I will send you a request for payment by 6:20PM and all you have to do is follow the directions in the e-mail...

MODS, please do not delete or merge this... I plan to hit every forum with this post... IF you feel that I need to get warning points for doing so, I will be more than happy to receive them... Only after the auction is over though:evil: Also, I would like to request that this is a STICKY in the main forum until 11:00PM, September 6th...

AGAIN, This is all based on the fact that the tickets don't sell on E-BAY... I am not trying to get everyone in a frizzy, but I want to make sure that if they are available, everyone gets ample notice of the chance...

Good luck and good bidding!!!

Back
Top Bottom