You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him

What does trading an above average RB have to do with BB.

belichick had proven he can win with anyone. Gase has not. Last year gase only beat 1 team that was .500 or above.
Now I will be the 1st to say this roster is awful because it is.

Gase's team has already beaten two .500 or above teams, and 1 game from being in the playoffs and has done it with a QB that was thought to be done, new rookie D-coordinator, his most talented receiver hurt, and no O-line, finally an RB that does not seem like himself last year because of injury.

I'll even give you that jay had bad knees.

But this weeks of cam Cameron getting rid of Marshall because he didn't like his attitude. We don't have the players that you can drop whom ever you want

If Gase is like a Belecheat, the type of HC that can outsmart or motivate his team to victory, then maybe we have the HC that allows us to do that.

The sad thing is most of you who are defending him, defended cam the same way.

Gase has proven nothing in this league yet so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt yet. He especially doesn't get it with tannenbaums fast behind in the office waiting to trade draft picks for over paid free agents

Umm, Cam's team almost went with 0 wins, Gase has gone to the playoffs yr1, and is one game from yet again being in the playoffs, so he actually has proven something, his teams grind out wins.

It's sad but Most of you will be defending the next coach in a year or 2 saying he knows what he's doing also.

Then I guess you will be complaining about them even if they showed some success.

These coaches are human. None of you looked at this line in the off-season and said, that's a line you could don a lot with. But three coaches let it ride and everyone was right. Stop acting like these people are mystics. Stop defending them like they are the team. The only coach bb1 that we have ever had that deserved any loyalty was Shula.

Gase made a mistake, I agree he should have forced the line issue to be handled better, but even the greatest HC will make mistakes. Belecheat looked like garbage in Cleveland because he could not fix all the issues, and had not yet started...Well, found special ways to win. Shula allowed a worthless D-Coordinator to waste Marino's best years because of friendship. It happens.

belichick had proven he can win with anyone. Gase has not. Last year gase only beat 1 team that was .500 or above.
Now I will be the 1st to say this roster is awful because it is.

I'll even give you that jay had bad knees.

But this weeks of cam Cameron getting rid of Marshall because he didn't like his attitude. We don't have the players that you can drop whom ever you want

The sad thing is most of you who are defending him, defended cam the same way.

Gase has proven nothing in this league yet so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt yet. He especially doesn't get it with tannenbaums fast behind in the office waiting to trade draft picks for over paid free agents

It's sad but Most of you will be defending the next coach in a year or 2 saying he knows what he's doing also.

These coaches are human. None of you looked at this line in the off-season and said, that's a line you could don a lot with. But three coaches let it ride and everyone was right. Stop acting like these people are mystics. Stop defending them like they are the team. The only coach bb1 that we have ever had that deserved any loyalty was Shula.
Sorry dude, but Gase doesn't have to prove anything other than he can win his way. This is his team and he wants the team to do things his way, if not you are out of here, remember, the first person out the door if a team doesn't do well after a couple of years is the HC. I hated losing Ajayi, but after reading why he was traded, I respect Gase even more for making a gutsy decision on a fan favorite player. Players are on notice now, do things the way the coach wants it done, or suffer the consequences good or bad.

Sorry dude, but Gase doesn't have to prove anything other than he can win his way. This is his team and he wants the team to do things his way, if not you are out of here, remember, the first person out the door if a team doesn't do well after a couple of years is the HC. I hated losing Ajayi, but after reading why he was traded, I respect Gase even more for making a gutsy decision on a fan favorite player. Players are on notice now, do things the way the coach wants it done, or suffer the consequences good or bad.
What was your opinion on Cameron trading Marshall?

Bill Belichick acted like Bill Belichick before he was Bill Belichick. You gotta get there somehow. He didn't turn into a 5 time SB winner without some tough decisions along the way. He made them in Cleveland but try and ask them how firing him turned out for that city.

What was your opinion on Cameron trading Marshall?

I'm not him, but I respected the decision to get rid of notorious turd Brandon Marshall. That was Philbin, by the way.

I think Marshall's history in the NFL has vindicated that decision. Joe Philbin was a bad coach and along with Jeff Ireland, they made many terrible personnel decisions, and many of them for the wrong reasons. But Brandon Marshall was not one of them. That guy is a garbage human being and every team he goes to is a loser. Connect the dots.

I'm not him, but I respected the decision to get rid of notorious turd Brandon Marshall. That was Philbin, by the way.

I think Marshall's history in the NFL has vindicated that decision. Joe Philbin was a bad coach and along with Jeff Ireland, they made many terrible personnel decisions, and many of them for the wrong reasons. But Brandon Marshall was not one of them. That guy is a garbage human being and every team he goes to is a loser. Connect the dots.
I didn't like Marshall either, but at the time I was upset about the trade.

I hated giving up a pair of #2's to get him and then traded him for a couple of 3's

Ozzy rules!!

Belichick didn't have a winning record until his fourth season as head coach...and then not another till his seventh. He never would have made it that far in today's NFL.

Back
Top Bottom