You see what happens when you start to get high on this team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You see what happens when you start to get high on this team?

The Dolphins pass defense are who we thought they were.

Don't let that long string against crappy QB's over the past 16 games fool you. Against good QB's the defense is who we thought they were.

The dolphins haven't beaten a team with a good QB since early 2010

And the dolphins have not won a game after playing the Jets since Nick Saban was our coach..

We are still a bad team. You don't give up that many yards to a rookie quarterback period. It looks like it's going to be a long year again.

So the Fins should be unbeatable? Did you rerally think we were going undefeatec the rest of the way? You screwed YOURSELF! Get over it...

We are still a bad team. You don't give up that many yards to a rookie quarterback period. It looks like it's going to be a long year again.
Well luck is a good quarterback - probably a top quartile quarterback right now regardless of being a rookie. Overall we are a team that is better than half the league and worse than about half the league. We aren't bad but we aren't very good. We'll win 2 of the next 3 and be slightly above .500. It's not easy to beat the Colts at home.

Here comes the rain parade. It was a very bad game for our secondary. But it was one game. We're 4-4 at the half. I'm happy to support a competitive team who just yielded 450 yards passing but only lost by three. We're a very flawed team but a competitive team. Learn from today's mistakes and move on to get better. Losses are going to happen to any team. But so are wins.

No excuse. This secondary will always get burnt by an ELITE QB. YES! ANDEW LUCK IS ELITE!

So the Fins should be unbeatable? Did you rerally think we were going undefeatec the rest of the way? You screwed YOURSELF! Get over it...

This was a game with severe playoff implications and we did not come through. Games like this are games you have to win and they didnt even show up for it. IMO the close score does not accurately reflect the level of play.

Except for the Houston game Miami has been right there to win it at the end. If the defense could have made a play today Miami would have won. I will take this team over last year's because they are competitive and getting better so for the first time in many years I actually have hope for the future. It will take more than today's loss to keep me from not being high on this team.

We were right about Andrew Luck. I've always said that winning as many meaningless games as this team did last season was irresponsible considering what was at stake and today was just more vindication.

The fix was in after kicking the Jets *** during hurricane Sandy. Goodell didn't like that. Smith and Long also played a part in this loss. Let them walk after the season, they both are hot steaming piles of s#!+.

I will always be high as a kite on my DOLPHINS! Woot woot! Let's kick the titans butt next week!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom