You think Mia fans are tough on Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think Mia fans are tough on Jay

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
many thought McNabb was the best player in the league in 2002, but...
Philadelphia QB Donovan McNabb. This is either an example of how tough a town Philadelphia is, or an example of how horrible McNabb has been in the season's first two games. In the sixth quarter of the season at the new Lincoln Financial Field -- only the sixth quarter! -- the crowd starting chanting, "A.J.! A.J.!" I wonder if McNabb is Feeleying the pressure. Not sure if this is a good time or a bad time for the Eagles to have their bye, but either way, at least they have two weeks to prepare to face one of the best teams in football, Buffalo, in Orchard Park 13 days from now. I didn't get to watch Philadelphia's 31-10 loss to New England yesterday, but the highlights showed me that McNabb is throwing as inaccuratly as I've ever seen him. Getting the QB back on track is the biggest puzzle Andy Reid must crack this week.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rolereversal&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns :nono:

Not surprising. They booed McNabb when he was drafted, booed Michael Irvin as he lay there motionless on the Vet turf with a neck injury, and they booed Santa Claus. Tough crowd.

Originally posted by dolphan39
many thought McNabb was the best player in the league in 2002, but... http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rolereversal&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns :nono:

McNabb has been far from the BEST for almost 1-year now, He's getting paid a boat load of $. I can understand him being treated the way he is by them. He is not earning his $, and has not for some time.

All QB's are judged by wins and losses. He's not doing so well in this category.

Oliver...

I think its a combination of both. Philly fans are notoriously tough. That is well known and I will admit to it. Also, McNabb was playing terrible. Ten points in the first two games does not show the type of player he was last year before his injury. Hopefully, McNabb can get back on track and have some confidence which he seemed to lose for the first two games played.

Back
Top Bottom