You Think The Dolphins Suck? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Think The Dolphins Suck?

El Calebra

Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Then you should have watched the pathetic Hurricanes today. What a shame with so much on the line.

Canes are a joke. All season long they were coming back against bad teams. The days of Andre Johnson and Jeremy shockey seem so long ago.

There's a meltdown on Canes boards. One ranting thread after another on the defense and coordinator D'Onofrio.

I'm not that upset because something like this was inevitable. When you are rated 27th in preseason and rise to #7 in the polls by late October, you are invariably a fraud and will pay the price late in the season. For every exception there are dozens of examples.

My second biggest college bet of the season was Virginia Tech +7 last week. I still can't believe that line, considering the horrible situational spot for the Canes and positive scenario for Virginia Tech. Overachieving teams that lose for the first time late in the season almost always collapse in their next game, once the bubble has burst. I was attacked on a Canes board when I said I took the points with Virginia Tech.

Today I thought the Canes would start quickly. They did, but you could see the defense couldn't stop a play. The key possession was when Miami led 17-7. The Canes desperately needed a bogus 247 lead and then to try to hang on. But the offensive coordinator brilliantly resorted to empty sets, with predictable results. Those plays failed on third down, just like empty 5-wide looks are supposed to flop when Stephen Morris is your quarterback.

Dolphins lost to the Thad lewis Buffalo Bills at home and an 0-8 team Buc's team. So, I think it's safe to say they suck, though they have had their moments at times this year.

PS- Hurricanes were off to a good start this year, and started collapsing too. Sigh.

It's college so I don't personally care. But they're 7-4 right? I'd love for the Dolphins to be that.

I am a Canes fan, and even I knew they were extremely overrated this year. We only cracked the rankings because we beat Florida early in the season, before people knew Florida sucked this year. They jumped us all the way into like #15 after being unranked, which is ridiculous. Every team we beat this year is just w.e....and even with that, we should have lost two of those games. They also lost to all the capable teams they played. We always have a good recruiting class, so hopefully one year they get it together and actually beat a good team before I consider them to be "back".

When they played the Noles is showed how strong they were.

Yea, Maybe its better they get eliminated now, then wait for the ACC championship game and get embarrassed again by Florida State.
Seems we can't win as a Miami fan. Pro or college.

Back
Top Bottom