You think the dolphins will shut down CJ2K this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think the dolphins will shut down CJ2K this season?

napsndreds

Active Roster
Reaction score
I like our chances against this guy. But seems to have something to prove. What you think? draft a linebacker, safety?

Im sure as hell not drafting someone to deal with chris johnson. If you want to say we need to improve against running backs in general then sure but we will face bigger threats than johnson

Our defense is slow. He is going to have his way with us. We can't even cover scrambling QB's. The Jets became relevant again this off season. They're not better than us but if they could beat us with last year's team then they could definitely beat us with this year's team.

Mike Vick > Geno Smith
Chris Johnson > Every Jets RB

Well it's certainly not a good thing that the Dolphins now have to face him twice this year.

Chris Johnson is more name than game now. He aint what he used to be.

I would only be worried if they somehow brought back a young and healthy Curtis Martin....

Chris Ivory is better at this point of their careers than Johnson

CJ will shut himself down because he is done compared to his past.

Chris Johnson is more name than game now. He aint what he used to be.

This is true, but he still is better than what they had last year. He also is still a threat to break one for the endzone at any time.

DOesn't he have more negative runs then any other back since he came into the league or something like that

If the Jets are expecting the elite Chris Johnson they will be extremely disappointed. The team they are assembling (Michael Vick, Chris Johnson) would be great if the year was 2010.

Saw a great comment yesteday that CJ2K is now CJ2YPC. :lol:

LOL, are we afraid of this washed up back now? Reminds me of a Shaun Alexander or Clinton Portis in their final seasons, absolutely worthless. He hasn't run for 2000 yards in years, nothing to see here.

The Jets have definitely upgraded their talent level. Johnson is still a threat in space. Let's not kid ourselves. And the fact that they have a superior coach than us will give them the advantage next season.

Back
Top Bottom