Your 2-3 round pick needs to be this guy... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your 2-3 round pick needs to be this guy...

Dmefoc

Active Roster
Reaction score
Josey Jewel from Iowa. I’ve watched #47 completely suck today and be out of position in 8-9 plays.

As a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes, I can tell you this fella would be an immediate improvement. And I believe will go in the 2-3rd round of the draft. He is in the right position 99 out of 100 plays.

Do you people even know what Kiko's dead cap hit will be if released?
Might want to check that out before you call for his head

If they trade him it's only $5M dead money, frees up around $4.5 million in cap space. Trade him for a conditional 7th for all I care.

If they trade him it's only $5M dead money, frees up around $4.5 million in cap space. Trade him for a conditional 7th for all I care.

You would have to give a draft pick to get rid of Kiko. But I’d do it.

I admit I was an Alonso supporter all last year and going into this one. But I just dont know wtf he's doing out there anymore. He cant cover at all.

our first 5 picks need to be lb, de,te,lb, qb, the lines been playing better as of late would love to see smith play rt in the last game, and asiata and see what we got in them

What I see is numerous players out of position and making mental errors. Not just Alonso.
That is a sign of bad coaching. Burke is in over his head as a DC and must be replaced.
Well coached expansion teams with marginal talent don’t make those mistakes.
I’m very disillusioned with Gase this year.

We absolutely have to draft a LB in the first round, IMO. Roquan Smith should be the target. If we lose next week we will be in prime position.

Only way I pass on a LB is if a potential elite pass rusher like Arden Key is available

Completely agree. In fact, if I were running the show I might take linebackers in the first two rounds. I know the team needs to improve the offensive line pretty dramatically as well, but my hope is that Miami can secure one starter in free agency.

This looks like a nice group of linebackers in the draft so hopefully Miami can take advantage of that.

I actually didn't hate Miami's defense this year, unlike last year.

What became increasingly evident to me was Miami's dire need for defensive end reinforcements. Other than Harris, Miami has no up-and-comers at DE. I love Wake but if he doesn't retire, I think you have to ask him to take a major pay cut or release him.

I wish we could get rid of most of our defensive veterans, other than Reshad. That group could have a lot of potential without being weighed down by Suh's ridiculous contract and other unproductive players just collecting paychecks.

Miami defense was better this year. Offense averaged less than 7 pts 1st Half!!! Yep read that again.. put lot of pressure on that Def.
Draft the GA LB or Minkah or Derwin plus Derwin and a couple smart vets - it's a top 10 unit

Back
Top Bottom