• Chicago Cubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland Indians

• Oakland Athletics

• Seattle Mariners

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other... I will name them on the thread in my own post.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
FaninPatsyLand1 said:
I can name you plenty of teams that have lost the World Series. However, I can only name you one team in baseball that has ever blown a 3-0 series lead.

Name me 1 team that was 1 strike away from winning the world series and blew it.

A 2 run lead in the 10th inning facing the bottom of the order. 2 outs. 2 strikes.

You name me that team, then I will concede this debate.

MikeO said:
Name me 1 team that was 1 strike away from winning the world series and blew it.

A 2 run lead in the 10th inning facing the bottom of the order. 2 outs. 2 strikes.

You name me that team, then I will concede this debate.

Yeah, well then you name me a baseball team that has ever lost a series after being up 3-0, and I will concede this debate. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Yeah, well then you name me a baseball team that has ever lost a series after being up 3-0, and I will concede this debate. :lol:

So, the ALCS is bigger than the World Series. You really want to debate that arguement? :shakeno:

MikeO, don't even argue this. The Red Sox are trying to compare a history of losing and choking to a history of winning. One season doesn't erase the other 30 times they choked!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
MikeO, don't even argue this. The Red Sox are trying to compare a history of losing and choking to a history of winning. One season doesn't erase the other 30 times they choked!

Wah Wah Wah:cry: , it's the person who slammed the Red Sox in his signature before the series was over. Yeah, you are real credible, Choker. :lol:

MikeO said:
So, the ALCS is bigger than the World Series. You really want to debate that arguement? :shakeno:

No, I'm just pointing out that the Yankees own the GREATEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY :D

D-Back fan. Only watch baseball because there is no football on during the summer. I did watch Arena football until the Rattlers fired Danny White for no reason. They lost me with that stupid move.

Yanks fan here......

I dunno, the only reason imo that we didn't win it all last year was pitching. Our pitching just sucked!

But now we cut the fat, and brought in some real pitching!

It's ok Sox fans..... BE SCARED!!! :evil:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
I'm not whining, Choker. Why would I be whining, we just whooped your *** last year.:lol: All I'm saying is that the Yankee payroll is a complete disgrace to the league. The only reason the Red Sox are even close (and I use the word close to describe a 50+ million dollar edge) is because the ******* Yankees have driven up the cost for everyone to stay competitive. I'm not discounting the fact that the Red Sox have the 2nd highest, but that is a direct result of the Yankees.

Also, you can expect to see our payroll going down in the near future, once Manny's contract expires, and players like Damon are let go after this year for cheaper younger alternatives in the minors. But I'm not sure I can say that for the Yankees.

P.S. Year TWO-THOU-SAND, Chokers. :D

Enjoy your ONE yar in the sun, remember you are still 20 behind us.

I would know what it's like to choke. But I wouldn't know what it's like to blow a 3-0 lead in baseball. HAHAHA. Only the YANKEES have the privilege of knowing that feeling.

and only the Yankees know what it's like to win 26 World Championships :D

nyjunc said:
Enjoy your ONE yar in the sun, remember you are still 20 behind us.

and only the Yankees know what it's like to win 26 World Championships :D

Gotta love comebacks from Yankee fans now...

"Well you only have 20 more to go before you catch us." :roflmao:

Pathetic.. Go and get your revenge tonight in April buddy.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom