Your Favorite Dolphins Play Last Week Against The Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Favorite Dolphins Play Last Week Against The Jets

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I loved the Moore to Moore 37 yard pass where Marlon sacrificed his body for an outstanding diving catch!

When a player sacrifices his body for the team he is a true, hard knocks player in my book. :420:

Which was your favorite play last week?

Block Punt...Gangham style dance...

From that moment, you knew the defense wasn't going to let the Jests win that game.

Scoring play.... definately the blocked punt. Gangnam style bitches.

Non scoring play......... the play where Reggie strolled out of bounds right near Rex and said something to him that I would love to have heard.

Two big plays back to back from Jimmy Wilson. Sack then blocked punt recovered by OV.

Marlon's catch was great also.

There were so many great plays. Fasano's foot drag. Bush's 19 yards then a stiff arm to Cromartie. Big Pauls fumble recovery after the sack by Nolan Carroll. Hartline's onside kick recovery. OV's field goal block. Many great punts from Fields.

how about Incognito's blowing kisses to the crowned? That cracked me up!

Barely noticing as the roided-up under-performing dirtbag safety (who couldn't start on our team) appropriately fade into irrelevancy.

Blocked field goal. That just crushed any hope of the Jets coming back in the game

Bush putting a stiff arm on Cromartie was nice as well!

3325b8k-1.jpg

Even though it ended up being a dead play - I was really impressed when Bess threw off the defender (Cromartie?) and barely stayed in bounds - would have gotten a solid 20+ yards if the ref hadn't jumped the whistle.

I loved one jets run play where Soliai stormed through and flattened Greene in the backfield. That play just epitomised our defensive play for the entire day. There were so many great plays to remember though.

The play where 3 of our olinemen went and got Babin

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom