Your joking right? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your joking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptmn

"Shaq is Back in Black"
Reaction score
You can't post your opinion anymore, wow what a site. You type one thing that the bandwagon doesn't agree with and they kick you off. A lot of people on this site read dave sucks so go post 10,000 things about it, and now saban is good so we'll go post 10,000 things about it. You can't write that saban will suck. Good site a forum is supposed to be there so people can share an opinion. Maybe that's why I don't post here, bring back phinzone.com

ptmn said:
You can't post your opinion anymore, wow what a site. You type one thing that the bandwagon doesn't agree with and they kick you off. A lot of people on this site read dave sucks so go post 10,000 things about it, and now saban is good so we'll go post 10,000 things about it. You can't write that saban will suck. Good site a forum is supposed to be there so people can share an opinion. Maybe that's why I don't post here, bring back phinzone.com

If you dont like it here then leave. The reason your thread got deleted is because how so much negative you was in that post and you was saying things like you knew what the future was.

thing is you just posted a thread that had all the making of a bait thread. no facts to back it up.. and just your feeling.. it was locked so not to turn into a 100 page thread fight.

I agree with you that all opinions should be accepted. BUT, I don't agree with your opinion. Saban will succeed, because he is a great coach and we are one of the best franchises in the NFL.

ptmn said:

:ban:

ptmn said:

Sharing an opinion is one thing. However, we have seen this topic countless times and all it does is start arguements. You know you are pissing people off with that thread, so why even start it? If you don't like the way we run it here, by all means feel free to post at another message board......

WOW 95% of the posts on here have no facts with them they are opinions not facts Genius. It's my opinion and you can call it dumb but you will be on here most of you in a year bashing Saban I promise you. It's just bandwagons your on right now. Jim Bates is a real coach and may get let go which would be a shame.

Whole point of message boards are for debates, and to share common opinions, I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just stating what will happen look at the trac k record of college coaches.

ptmn said:
just stating what will happen look at the track record of college coaches.

What happened to "opinions" & "debates"? :lol2:

ptmn said:

Dude.......This is A great new start for the Phins so please dont rain on our
parade.........

If I want to wear rose colored glasses then I will,but to come on here and to say Mark my words Saban will be gone in 3-4 years upsets me

Nobody knows what will happen but we appear to have A coach that has
vision and desire.....Not failure

X-Con said:
What happened to "opinions" & "debates"? :lol2:
it is my opinion smart guy think about it

ptmn said:
it is my opinion smart guy think about it

You stated it as a fact, "smart guy"

Before you get smart with someone, try getting yourself an education.

ptmn said:
just stating what will happen look at the trac k record of college coaches.
^That's stated as fact, not opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom