Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
discuss...

FOR THE MODS: I'm basically just asking the Dolphins fans here...that's why I put it in the main forum, if you have to move it I apologize in advance.

The Raydas - the last team to eliminate us from the playoffs

EDIT: I almost forgot about the Cowboys...it's a tie between the two.

The Raiders:tantrum:
clear.gif

not sure about "most hated team" outside the division, but for "most hated fans" outside the division ... Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most arrogant group of morons ever (even before last year)

Ravens & Dolts

Lessee...

My most hated team overall used to be the Pats, but not anymore, so the most hated team on my list then turned into the Vikes. But they dealt us my alma mater's quarterback, so I've forgiven them.

Who would it be?

Gotta be the Ravens, since my second favorite team was always the Browns and they stole and ruined the purity of that franchise. The Dolts would have to be my second most hated team for similar reasons. At least the Colt name wasn't changed and their uniforms were not trashed as with the Ravens.

Both teams represent the bloodline and avenue by which we got Saint Shula, FYI.

" How about them Cowboys" ...Lord, I hate them.

It's either the Steelers or the Cowboys. I hate the Steelers because of Ben and Joey Porter. And I'm just tired of hearing about the Cowboys everytime I watch NFL Live, ESPN and NFL Network because of the dumb*** TO.

My most hated are the Pittsburgh Squealers. B/c in West Virginia, the only way you can watch a Dolphin game is when it's in primetime cuz no matter where the SteelRammers are playing....it's on. And all the stupid homers here. AHH! Black and Gold are the worst colors ever.

I hope Joey Porter gets shot in the butt again.

Eh?

Hey, why all the hatred of the Steelers? They served as our doormat on the way to the 17-0 season and we intercepted Big Ben's first NFL pass. They're HIGHLIGHT material!

Back
Top Bottom