Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

Steelers most definitely. HATE them. Alot of homers in my area, some of the most ignorant, non-football educated, biased, whiny, and ****y people I've ever met.

None in the AFC. But NFC? Growing up in Jersey I was also a Giants fan, so I can't stand Dallas and Philly almost as much as the Bills and Jets. The Cowboys are at the top just for calling themselves, "America's team".

Serve it up!

jason8er said:
"The Cowboys are at the top just for calling themselves, 'America's team'."
Yeah, they did ask for it, but I gotta love them for continuing to be our thanksgiving meal.

I hate the Cowboys more than any other team!!! "America's Team"...whatever, you're not my team! Now having said that, I was just visiting a friend in Irving, TX last month (I live in Alaska) and I had to get a picture in front of Texas Stadium.

The San Francisco 49ers used to run a close second for me, but they haven't been doing much at all lately.

I would have to say either the Giants (cus I live in NJ and cant tolerate their fans and the media who hype them up) or the BRONCOS!!!!!! I CANT TOLERATE THE BRONCOS!!!! Every year they are supposed to be good and then they get embarrased in the playoffs....god a I HATE them!!!

I hate the Eagles. There fans are so obnoxious and i've always hated there team.

Bumpus said:
not sure about "most hated team" outside the division, but for "most hated fans" outside the division ... Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most arrogant group of morons ever (even before last year)

you can throw in philly fans in there too while we're at it.

Bumpus said:
not sure about "most hated team" outside the division, but for "most hated fans" outside the division ... Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most arrogant group of morons ever (even before last year)

:yes:

I hate the cowboys the most with the raiders a close second..:tantrum:

Motion said:
Steelers most definitely. HATE them. Alot of homers in my area, some of the most ignorant, non-football educated, biased, whiny, and ****y people I've ever met.

AMEN!

Back
Top Bottom