Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time

While its hard to not say Marino, because I go back to 1970, it will always probably be Larry Csonka for me.

He was a freaking monster.

Marino
Griese, My first fav, my happiest memory as a kid is getting my autographed pic of him when I wrote to the Miami Dolphins. Of course it wasn't real but try telling that to 8 or 9 year old.
JT

Dan Marino withstanding, Ill throw out some less heralded guys along with few usual suspects:

1) Hugh Green
2) Troy Stradford
3) Bryan Cox
4) John Offerdahl

Chris Chambers? He has to be on my most hated list and moving up quickly...

#1 Marino

Honorable Mention: Offerdahl, Oliver, Clayton, McDuffie

That's pathetic. Why do you hate a guy who won the charity award for the Dolphins and was man of the year for the Dolphins? He just went to a pro bowl to, I just don't get it. Why do so many of our Dolphins fans HATE so many players on the team? SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

1. Dan Marino
2. Dan Marino
3. Dan Marino

I'm fairly young so I don't have many options. so they are mostly from the recent years. Thomas, Taylor, Brown and Chambers and my favorites now so I'd go with them as well. I did love Lamar Smith and O.J McDuffie as well.

ive always been a fan of phins recievers thats why i had chambers....i also liked duper mcduffie gadsden and clayton and also mare taylor and thomas...i just like the things that chambers does the best and i could really care less about the drops that he has....hes a preformer

this thread should probably say.. you favorite dolphin player besides Dan Marino.. of course.. how can u say anyone else.

gotta say tho.. I loved mark clayton.. somthing about him.. as a kid.. luv'd him

1.Marino
2.Clayton
3.Blackwood Brothers

I was just wondering (just to get away from all of those bashing threads and stuff) who are you guyses most favorite dolphin player or coach and why...for me i would have to say Chris Chambers...I just like the effort he gives to always get that extra yard and all of his amazing catches...thanks

I have to say Dan the Man....no other choice for me. He was absolutely marvelous when he was on the field.

On a side note...it is good to see some of you giving Ricky love....I like Ricky too.

Dick Anderson

Dan Marino
Zach Thomas
Larry Csonka
Jason Taylor
Bob Baumhower
Patrick Surtain
Bill Stanfill
Dwight Stephenson
Bob Griese

I was just wondering (just to get away from all of those bashing threads and stuff) who are you guyses most favorite dolphin player or coach and why...for me i would have to say Chris Chambers...I just like the effort he gives to always get that extra yard and all of his amazing catches...thanks

I'd like to see him give that "effort" when he's runnign his routes. Sorry, if that's a bash. I do like him, though.

For me the obvious ones are Csonka and Marino.

For underated I like Nat Moore whose career spanned from the end of the glory days where he was our No 1 WR until the end of the Shula days where he was a versatile slot receiver.More importantly he was a player of unquestioned character

Csonka hands down. The man could beat grizzly bears to death, that's how tough he was. All you need to do is see him playing with those broke noses and blood and snot stuck in his moustach and him still wanting the ball. What an animal!!

Back
Top Bottom