Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time

Csonka hands down. The man could beat grizzly bears to death, that's how tough he was. All you need to do is see him playing with those broke noses and blood and snot stuck in his moustach and him still wanting the ball. What an animal!!

Now thats some hialrious crap right there. Made me laugh out loud like a special ed kid at summer camp!!!

I was just wondering (just to get away from all of those bashing threads and stuff) who are you guyses most favorite dolphin player or coach and why...for me i would have to say Chris Chambers...I just like the effort he gives to always get that extra yard and all of his amazing catches...thanks

1. Dan Marino (favorite of all-time, by a big margin)
2. Jason Taylor
3. Zach Thomas

Danny Marino ... sometimes the obvious choice is the best one. Dan is pretty much still "the man" in Miami. When people think of Miami, Marino springs to mind automatically ... for me at least. It's hard NOT to associate the Dolphins with Dan. It may still be that way in another 5-10 years unless an even bigger star comes along.

1. Marino
2. Clayton
3. Bryan Cox

My favorite unheralded guy has to be Bernie Parmalee. Guy was such a scrapper.

Without a doubt it's Dan Marino. I grew up watching him from the first day he became a Dolphin. In second place would have to be A.J. Duhe, another player i idolized when i was growing up, but the difference with A.J. was that i played LB & wore #77 when i played Pop Warner football! I remember thinking i was him when i played, lol.

I'd have to go with Sammie Smith, John Avery and Jamar Fletcher. I love em all so much that they are tied for number 1

Actually Marino would be number 1 for me.

Dwight Stevenson. Thee best center ever to play the game. Run blocking or pass protecting this guy had it all. Mike Webster from the Steelers was a close second as far as ability was concerned but Dwight was far and away the very best.

Back
Top Bottom