Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub)

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Disclaimer: This not meant to start a 'bring Matt Schaub to Miami' bandwagon. If it does, I am not responsible.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on Matt Schaub? What are some of his pros and cons? Should he be considered and off-season option? If he was, what do you think it would take for us to get him down here?

Why do you guys keep harping on this? Schaub isn't going anywhere, Vick is made of fine crystal, the birds need more backup QB's not fewer!

I'm unsure. He's inconsistent to say the least. He's looked pretty good at times though. If we made a move to get him, it would be very risky. I think the Falcon's asking price would be huge.

i take him in a heartbeat , but atlanta knows that they need him with vick getting banged up

Silverphin said:
Disclaimer: This not meant to start a 'bring Matt Schaub to Miami' bandwagon. If it does, I am not responsible.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on Matt Schaub? What are some of his pros and cons? Should he be considered and off-season option? If he was, what do you think it would take for us to get him down here?

I think it would take at least a first round pick. Good qb's are hard to find and with Vick's injuy concerns.....

I think he can be successful in a wco, I would bring him in he's gonna cost atleast a 2nd, which is too much, I would consider a 3rd for him but Atlanta won't do that.

dolphan117 said:
I think it would take at least a first round pick. Good qb's are hard to find and with Vick's injuy concerns.....

I doubt it would take a first rd pick for a guy who's not a starter and wasn't drafted in the first rd. I think we have a chance, if Saban and Mueller want Schaub we could get him. Atlanta, in a different division and conference wouldn't feel the loss at least in competition, because we only play once every two years. I like Schaub, I wanted to draft him the year he came out. But I think whomever is going to be the target for the Fins this offseason has been decided already. With Mueller and Saban having an eye for talent, I'm sure they've talked at length and have a plan. To really answer your question yes without a doubt I would take Schaub.

i know i dont post much of anything. and that is frowned upon here but i love matt schaub. he is my fav QB in the whole leauge. i also Follow the Maryland Terps and in my opinion Schuab is better than Rivers because i have seen them play alot because they Virginia and NC state always play maryland.

By the Way did anyone else see South Park Making fun of feeley it was awesome

Id give a first for Shaub. What better to use the 1st on than a QB? And what appears to be a good one

I've been hearing that if Aaron Brooks get's cut Vick might petition the Falcons to trade Shaub and bring in Brooks (his cousin) as the backup

kwh924 said:
I've been hearing that if Aaron Brooks get's cut Vick might petition the Falcons to trade Shaub and bring in Brooks (his cousin) as the backup

If that happens, and we get Shaub for less than a 1st, Id feel like it was Christmas

Hes someone to consider thats for sure. Theres no reason not to look into picking him up. I think he would be good in Miami. Hes not worth throwing away multiple high picks for but he is good and someone to consider. He and Rivers I think are 2 legit possiblities at Qb for Miami next year.

I think Shaub has played well, but let's not forget that Feeley looked pretty good in relief of McNabb back in Philadelphia. My money's on Jay Cutler.

I love the guy to but not sure I would trade a first for him. Reminds of Marc

Bulger but better. Can read the field, strong arm to make all the throws and

can see over his lineman. Something Michael Vick cannot. If I were going to

trade draft picks I would prefer to trade a first this year and next and

whatever else it takes to move up to get Lienart.

Back
Top Bottom