Your Perfect Draft with Trades...Have fun with.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Perfect Draft with Trades...Have fun with..

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
this. Trade as you like and add as many players as you can. No limit on picks like I have heard about. Put some thought into it, but have fun.

Lee2000

1: Trade down to the Falcons so they get Landry. We get their first and a second.

1(from Atlanta):Lawrence Timmons LB
Most would think Poslusny is the way to go but he has a bum knee. Knees kill players careers plus Pos is close to the peak of his potential. Timmons has tons of potential and is a great athlete that could replace JT or Porter in the next two seasons.

2:Joe Staley OT
Solid blocker that could start right away.

2(from Atlanta):Robert Meachem WR
If he is still there then we get him since he has the potential to be a big play threat for our team.

2:Drew Stanton QB
I think he is the most talented QB in the draft and if we get him he will be startable after 1 to 2 seasons. He is very very mobile and can throw on the run plus he can stay in the pocket and make all the throws if necessary. His team sucked so talent around him would make him amazing. His only college problems were from

3:Tim Duckworth OG
Very good under the radar player that honestly could start right away. Has the ideal size of a guard and is very strong.

4:paul Soliai NT
He is massive at 6'4" 344 and could be our nose tackle or most likely a situational nose tackle if he doesn't pan out as well as we hope.

6:Chinedum Ndukwe S
Had a solid senior year and has potential

6:Mkristo Bruce DE
Could be a situational guy at the next level but has the drive to possibly start at some point.

7:Syvelle Newton ?
Very versatile and could play many positions. I loved watching him play at SC. He can do it all literally!

1: Trade down to the Falcons so they get Landry. We get their first and a second.

1(from Atlanta):Lawrence Timmons LB
Most would think Poslusny is the way to go but he has a bum knee. Knees kill players careers plus Pos is close to the peak of his potential. Timmons has tons of potential and is a great athlete that could replace JT or Porter in the next two seasons.

2:Joe Staley OT
Solid blocker that could start right away.

2(from Atlanta):Robert Meachem WR
If he is still there then we get him since he has the potential to be a big play threat for our team.

2:Drew Stanton QB
I think he is the most talented QB in the draft and if we get him he will be startable after 1 to 2 seasons. He is very very mobile and can throw on the run plus he can stay in the pocket and make all the throws if necessary. His team sucked so talent around him would make him amazing. His only college problems were from

3:Tim Duckworth OG
Very good under the radar player that honestly could start right away. Has the ideal size of a guard and is very strong.

4:paul Soliai NT
He is massive at 6'4" 344 and could be our nose tackle or most likely a situational nose tackle if he doesn't pan out as well as we hope.

6:Chinedum Ndukwe S
Had a solid senior year and has potential

6:Mkristo Bruce DE
Could be a situational guy at the next level but has the drive to possibly start at some point.

7:Syvelle Newton ?
Very versatile and could play many positions. I loved watching him play at SC. He can do it all literally!

Thank you, no. Timmons? Even if Porter gets his butt thrown in jail I'd look elsewhere, mainly WR and OL. I doubt that Meachem would be there in the second, but if he were I'd be all over him.

Trade with Greenbay 9 for 16 and 47.
Then Trade with Philly 47 and 60 for 26
16. Darrelle Revis CB
26. Ted Ginn Jr. WR
40. Justin Blalock OG
71. Dan Bazuin DE
104. Kevin Kolb QB
166. Cam Stephenson OG
183. Anthony Waters LB
200. Chris Denman OT
219. Doug Datish OC

trade with green bay: nr. 9 for nr. 16 and 47.

16: Revis CB or Nelson S
40: Staley or Ugoh OT
47: Miller TE
60: Beekman G/C or Kalil C
71: Stanton
104: Burgess OLB/DE

Rest: BPA

I would love that draft!

We trade Booker, our #9 and our 2nd 2nd round pick to DET. With the 2nd overall pick in the draft MIA selects: CALVIN JOHNSON.....

We trade our other 2nd round pick and and a 3rd with TEN (I believe they have the 19th pick or so) and MIA selects: ROBERT MEACHEM........

We trade Lemon for an early 2nd round draft pick and with that pick, MIA selects: DREW STANTON...........

Talk about having a fantasy for draft day, but could you imagine if something like this actually happened in real life. This gives us the 2 best WR in the draft and our future QB. That would be sick.

We trade Booker, our #9 and our 2nd 2nd round pick to DET. With the 2nd overall pick in the draft MIA selects: CALVIN JOHNSON.....

We trade our other 2nd round pick and and a 3rd with TEN (I believe they have the 19th pick or so) and MIA selects: ROBERT MEACHEM........

We trade Lemon for an early 2nd round draft pick and with that pick, MIA selects: DREW STANTON...........

Talk about having a fantasy for draft day, but could you imagine if something like this actually happened in real life. This gives us the 2 best WR in the draft and our future QB. That would be sick.

Let me start out by saying if anything even near this took place it would be a miricle.....so I think you might be able to guess my feelings regarding this scenerio.

To value Booker as high as you did is just plain out of touch with reality.

To get a second round draft pick for Cleo is on par with the above statement.

Our second round pick and third come out to 735 points (using the NFL.com draft value chart)so we are not even close to the 950 points that the draft value chart at nfl.com.You would have to throw in a #4 also to get the values a bit closer...either way I find any of these scenerios impossible.

But in closing...wouldn't it be nice if it did come true!!!

Since we are just having fun......
Detroit loves WRs, so I would trade them Chambers for their #2 pick and then I would draft Calvin Johnson.
Tampa could use a WR, I would trade them Booker for their first rounder and I would draft Joe Thomas.
Matt Roth is kinda undersized.... I would trade him to Washington for their 1st rounder and I would take Jamaal Anderson.
Manny Wright is a crybaby, I would trade him to Minnesota for their 1st rounder and I would take Alan Branch.
I would trade Culpepper to Oakland because he could be reunited with Moss and I would take Jamarcus Russel with the #1 overall pick.
I would trade our 2nd and an autographed Marino Fake Spike Picture to the Jets and draft Willis.
I would trade a conditional player next year to the Patriors (since they already sign everyone from here) for their 1st rounder and take Posluzny.

I would have Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Anderson, Poz, Willis, Branch, and Russel as draft picks. We might suck the first year, but can you say dynasty?

lawlzz

i say just get Zabrasnky and Derek Schouman... And i'd be happy.

Detroit loves WRs, so I would trade them Chambers for their #2 pick and then I would draft Calvin Johnson.
Tampa could use a WR, I would trade them Booker for their first rounder and I would draft Joe Thomas.
Matt Roth is kinda undersized.... I would trade him to Washington for their 1st rounder and I would take Jamaal Anderson.
Manny Wright is a crybaby, I would trade him to Minnesota for their 1st rounder and I would take Alan Branch.
I would trade Culpepper to Oakland because he could be reunited with Moss and I would take Jamarcus Russel with the #1 overall pick.
I would trade our 2nd and an autographed Marino Fake Spike Picture to the Jets and draft Willis.
I would trade a conditional player next year to the Patriors (since they already sign everyone from here) for their 1st rounder and take Posluzny.

I would have Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Anderson, Poz, Willis, Branch, and Russel as draft picks. We might suck the first year, but can you say dynasty?

I still can't stop laughing... most fun Draft post I've seen in a while....:sidelol:

Trade # 9, #40, #60, #71, #104, #166, #200 + Culpepper to the Raiders for #1

Trade #1 to Cleveland for #3, #67 plus next years 1st rounder, Cleveland takes Adrian Peterson.

Trade the Browns 2008 1st rounder plus Chris Chambers and #67 to the Bucs for #4.

Take Brady Quinn #3 and Calvin Johnson #4 (or vice versa) :sidelol:

But for a serious "could actually happen" answer, trade #9 and #60 to the Redskins' for #6 and take Brady Quinn should he fall past the Browns. If we think the Browns are going to nabb him we can trade #6 and #40 to them for #3, although I'd rather not give up BOTH 2nd rounders for Quinn, or any player.

We'd also only have 7 players on our roster since we would NEVER be able to afford all of that :lol:. If you add Quinn in there too we'd be unstoppable.

This thread rocks.

They trade there 6th round pick to each team for the next 31 years for rights to draft Brian Brohm next year.

Back
Top Bottom