Your Reaction: The Dolphins draft a QB in the first round. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Reaction: The Dolphins draft a QB in the first round.

Like a Blake Bortles or Teddy Bridgewater.

http://i.imgur.com/PHZNXLr.gif

I would figure it would have about the same type of effect on the team as bullygate. You can't draft a backup QB in the first rd. So there would be a lot of players having to decide which camp they were in. It would also pretty much insure that Hickey would be gone by the end of the year if not sooner. I would rank it right up with drafting a 1st rd punter, in both probability and desirability

I would figure it would have about the same type of effect on the team as bullygate. You can't draft a backup QB in the first rd. So there would be a lot of players having to decide which camp they were in. It would also pretty much insure that Hickey would be gone by the end of the year if not sooner. I would rank it right up with drafting a 1st rd punter, in both probability and desirability

So attempting to identify a franchise qb who can win big games is akin to drafting a punter in the first round??? I hope my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. If you haven't noticed a QB is a MUST HAVE if a team is going to be a real contender consistently... So far, our qb has been average, in fact he has never really won..

I don't care about the tape. Big picture situational scope is more relevant, IMO. Tannehill doesn't fare well by that measure. A guy like Bridgewater does. You don't need wide receiver excuses for his career. He started immediately as a freshman and won a BCS bowl game as a big underdog against an SEC powerhouse his sophomore season. Give me that resume and I'll take my chances, above all the fretting about an individual workout.

So you will take your chances on a QB just because he wins a BCS bowl games as a sophomore? Lets see....Time Tebow, Ej Manuel, Vince Young.

post63330893406001397318477-1.gif

That was my exact reaction when the Jets hired Sparano.

I'll be shocked if we take a QB in the first but I'll be equally shocked if we don't take one at some point in this draft. I don't think anyone on offense is getting a free pass to be the starter this season, except maybe Albert.

I'm not impressed by any of the QB's coming out this year...

Not gonna happen philbin is married to tannehill. If one goes they both go

Hickey hasn't established enough credibility with the fans to even take this chance, the fans would be baying for blood. I think and hope we are tied to Tannehill, give him the players round him and he'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom