Your Super Bowl prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Super Bowl prediction

Im gonna say the Chargers get over the hump this year and beat the Colts in the AFC Championship. Romo bounces back and guides the Cowgirls over the Saints to the big dance. Chargers 31 Cowgirls 27 :wink:

Im gonna say the Chargers get over the hump this year and beat the Colts in the AFC Championship. Romo bounces back and guides the Cowgirls over the Saints to the big dance. Chargers 31 Cowgirls 27 :wink:
I dont see it...not with Norv Turner at the helm. And the Cowboys, same thing Wade is a mediocre coach and T.O. will cause that team to self implode. Look at the damage he has caused in Philly, they still arent the same.

I don't see the Chargers, Colts, or Patriots representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

I think the AFC Representative will either be Denver or Baltimore. Both have very good defenses (the Broncos line is much improved) and they both should have very good running games and lead by QBs that have big play potential. I've already talked about why I believe the Pats won't win. I think the Colts defensive run in the playoffs was a fluke and losing Cato June and Harper will hurt the team. I think the Chargers will be run into the ground by Norv Turner. The Broncos and Ravens are both lead by coaches whom have won a Super Bowl before as well.

As far as my NFC pick. It's way too hard to choose. It's really almost like finding a needle in a haystack---Philly, Dallas, NO, Carolina, Seattle, St. Louis, and Chicago could all somewhat contend in my mind. So, I guess I'll go with Seattle. I like their defense and run game better than any other.

I'll take Seattle over Denver in the Super Bowl---if both teams get there.

i believe the darkhorse this year is the broncos after the deaths and the recent aquisitions

i believe the darkhorse this year is the broncos after the deaths and the recent aquisitions

Exactly. People often forget about what a great offseason Denver had. They added Dre' Bly, who along with Bailey, probably have the best CB tandem in the NFL. They've added beef in the middle--Sam Adams, Marcus Thomas, and Jimmy Kennedy will team with Gerard Warren. They have speed on the edges in Jarvis Moss, Elvis Dumvervill, and Tim Crowder and speed at the LB position. All the while playing a ton of man coverage---sound a little familiar? Ya, they have Bill Bates who is a heckuva DC. On offense they've added a RB that will be a top 5 NFL Rushing. They added Daniel Graham, whom Shanahan will get the ball too....don't forget two of Cutler's favorite targets were Scheffler and Alexander. They're loaded and primed for a big year. Plus, they're playing for something with the death's of Nash and Williams.

colts over saints 33-27. hopefully pretty entertaining offenses.

How do you figure that? They have pretty much the same squad they did last year?

Easy. The NFL virtually handed the Colts their Super Bowl win last year. They won't dare do that again. But don't get me started on this, it could be a totally different thread all by it's self.

New York Jets vs Seattle Seahawks

Jets win: 31 vs 20

You heard it hear first! :)

BZ

Back
Top Bottom