5. Lamp

1. Hassan Reddick
2. TJ Watt
3. Jordan Willis
4. Forrest Lamp
5. OJ Howard

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Popular or not here is my list....In order

1. Lamp: Plug and play makes 4 positions beter with one move. (OG, QB, RB, WR/TE).

2. Reddick: A versitile LB who can cover and rush the passer, can learn from some good guys in Kiko and Timmons and take yet another step

3. Davis: Heck of a 2nd place prize if Reddick is gone. LB for today's NFL good sideline to sideline can cover and is a monster in the run game

4. Willis: designed in a lab for our scheme, only reason I have him at 4 on my list is that I believe there are DE's later on and while I will rank DE up there as far as need a developmental guy isnt the worst thing. I know our guys are older but getting reps this year and adding depth then taking full load next year seems reasonable.

5. Bowser: May be a reach but got more pressures, hits and sacks than almost anyone in a 3rd of the snaps.

In this order:

1. Malik Hooker
2. Hassan Reddick
3. Reuben Foster
4. Forrest Lamp
5. Jarrad Davis

1. Reuben Foster. We need more alpha males on defense and Gase believes in that.
2. Forrest Lamp. If Pouncey gets hurt, then all three interior O line positions would be sub-par. Lamp would provide a good solution. Then, you come back in the second round and snag either a Trey Hendrickson or T-Kpass.
3. Tie: Derek Barnett/Jordan Willis. With Barnett, I see Olivier Vernon. Not super explosive, but productive due to other traits, e.g., motor, technique, etc. The Willis love is well documented.
4. Malik McDowell. Mixed bag. I agree there are attitude concerns but they may be blown out of proportion at this point. I saw him play in real time, and he really made his presence known. He honestly could be really, really good.
5. TJ Watt. I'm going to guess that Gase will love this kid. Lot of upside here. I think in a year or two he may be 265 lbs and a 43 end.

I'm assuming Reddick and Tak McKinley are off the board.

Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Deep Purplle
Led....oh sorry, wrong list....lol

Harris
Willis
Foster
Obi
"run" Forrest Lamp

my list is based on players that I feel could actually be there thought I'm pretty sure at least 3 of them probably won't be

Ozzy rules!!

1. Peppers
2. Barnett
3. Bowser
4. Lamp
5. Reddick

My realistic top five at 22 I would group pretty closely and if several were still available I'd prefer to trade back and grab whoever is left while acquiring another pick. In order they are:

1: Jordan Willis
2: Charles Harris
3: Takarrist Mckinley
4: Taco Charlton
5: Forrest Lamp

I have three players I didn't include on that list because I don't think they will drop to 22, but if they did they'd all be in my top two. Derrick Barnett, Reuben Foster, and Hassan Reddick.

1. Foster
2. Reddick
3. Hooker
4. Barnett
5. Trade Back
5b. Lamp

If top 15 talent doen't fall to us, then do your best to bail out of that pick and get a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Can't Bail draft Lamp and feel good about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Haason Reddick
2) Obi Melifonwu
3) Jordan Willis
4) Takkarist McKinley
5) Jarrad Davis

Yes, I want a Defensive player.

Foster - LB
Reddick - LB
Barnett - DE
Harris - DE
Lamp - OG

Will be pleased with any of the 5 guys listed, especially if we get one of the 2 LBers :hump: :up: :brewskis:

Foster
Reddick
Willis/Barnett
Davis
Taco
Peppers
Lamp

something like that lol

Back
Top Bottom