Your Top 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5

Dogbone34

cowboy surfer
Reaction score
with Berry and Suh off the board and no trade down options, who are your top 5 picks for #12?

1 Dez Bryant
2 Rolando McClain
3 CJ Spillar
4 Earl Thomas
5 Brandon Spikes

Pat White and Sean Smith in the second round last year were big mistakes. Our D front needs improvement as well as our receivers.

Trade: Paul Soliai, Will Allen, Fasano, and Joey Porter.

Draft in order:

1a. Terrence Cody, 1b. Joe Haden, 1c. Brandon Spikes, 1d. Brandon Graham
2a. Kam Chancellor, 2b. Danario Alexander, 2c. Nate Allen 2d. Marty Gilyard
3a. Jimmy Graham/Dedrick Epps, 3b. Phillip Dillard, 3c. Freddie Barnes, 3d. Brandon Harris CB.

1) Rolando McClain
2) Dez Bryant
3) CJ Spiller
4) Derrick Morgan
5) Golden Tate

Pat White and Sean Smith in the second round last year were big mistakes. Our D front needs improvement as well as our receivers.

Trade: Paul Soliai, Will Allen, Fasano, and Joey Porter.

Draft in order:

1a. Terrence Cody, 1b. Joe Haden, 1c. Brandon Spikes, 1d. Brandon Graham
2a. Kam Chancellor, 2b. Danario Alexander, 2c. Nate Allen 2d. Marty Gilyard
3a. Jimmy Graham/Dedrick Epps, 3b. Phillip Dillard, 3c. Freddie Barnes, 3d. Brandon Harris CB.

I don't understand how you say Sean Smith in the 2nd was a mistake, then come back with Kam Chancellor in your mock.

I don't understand how you say Sean Smith in the 2nd was a mistake, then comd back with Kam Chancellor in your mock.

Sean Smith had one highlight play, and it came in the preseason. The secondary was terrible this year again. Vontae Davis provides much hope and has played well at times. Free Safety is what we know it is. Therefore, Kam Chancellor.

Sean Smith had one highlight play, and it came in the preseason. The secondary was terrible this year again. Vontae Davis provides much hope and has played well at times. Free Safety is what we know it is. Therefore, Kam Chancellor.

Highlight plays do not designate the skill of a cornerback.

Here's some stats...you tell me if you'd care about who we had.

Player 1 - 39 tackles, 0 INT, 12 passes defended

Player 2 - 34 tackles, 1 INT, 4 passes defended

we already have two, arguably three strong safeties on the team. Kam Chancellor wouldn't bring us anything we don't currently have.

I don't understand how you say Sean Smith in the 2nd was a mistake, then comd back with Kam Chancellor in your mock.

As a VT student, I've seen a lot of Chancellor, and I don't want him starting for our team. First of all, he's a SS...we're looking for a ball-hawk FS. He's an athletic freak, but he struggles in coverage at times. I was high on him coming into this year and he disappointed me a bit. He can bring the big hits from time to time, but isn't always fundamentally sound and misses more tackles than he should. Think Taylor Mays lite.

Goodman's gone, and apparently is sitting at home just like the Dolphins are this postseason. It took Goodman how many years to reach that level? And he didn't do anything until just last season with the Dolphins.

Sean Smith is a rookie, starting his first 16 games of his career. He's an awesome cover corner who needs to learn how to play the ball and tackle better. You can teach those things.

Goodman's gone, and apparently is sitting at home just like the Dolphins are this postseason. It took Goodman how many years to reach that level? And he didn't do anything until just last season with the Dolphins.

Sean Smith is a rookie, starting his first 16 games of his career. He's an awesome cover corner who needs to learn how to play the ball and tackle better. You can teach those things.[/quote]

We kept Allen and traded Goodman. And then got Smith. Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom