Your top three most overated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

Ronnieisabeast said:
players in the nfl. My our:
1. Jake Plummer
2. Keyshuan Johnson
3. Randy Moss

dude i no you just did not say moss argubly the wr in the game he made a 1000 and 8 tds with a ****ty qb and hurt so shut up.

1. Brian Urlacher - just completely overhyped
2. Reggie Wayne - great #2 who is now one of top-5 paid WR's
3. Dwight Freeney - one trick pony (although it is a nice trick).

Oaklandraider said:
dude i no you just did not say moss argubly the wr in the game he made a 1000 and 8 tds with a ****ty qb and hurt so shut up.

You could definately argue that he is overrated......he is "arguably" the best WR in the game....yet he always seems to be hurt, not a good route runner, doesn't go over the middle, doesn't block, only plays when he wants to. I would have put him on my list....but I feel that more people are catching on to all of that, so he isn't AS overrated as he was.

culpepper2chambers said:
dwight freeney.......are u kidding me? :shakeno:

he doesn't play the run.........at all!! He is rushing the passer EVERY SINGLE PLAY. He makes up his mind before the play what move he is going to try and put on the LT and then does it, no matter what the offense is doing....meaning he winds up out of the play all the time......unless it's a pass becasue he is always going for the QB....hence all the sacks.

He is a GREAT pass-rusher.....but not a complete player. So when he is considered by some as the best defensive player in the league, I say that's overrated.

culpepper2chambers said:
how the hell do u know he does that? are u right there when he makes his decision on what he is goin to do??

I see him make his pass rushing moves all the time that take him completely out of the play.......he will take an slant inside the tackle even though it's a quick pitch to the left.

............and I know someone who was able to implant a microchip on his brain which monitors his thoughts and he sends me reports all the time. :goof:

UltraDol-Fan said:
Reggie Wayne
Trent Green
Teddy Bruschi

Now I would think that Trent Green would be underrated if anything......the guy throws for 4,000 almost every year, yet never gets mentioned as one of the top QB's in the league.

I can definately see where the Bruschi selection comes from , especially after the last year............1 tackle = Defensive player of the Week?? :shakeno:

culpepper2chambers said:
:lol: trent green has thrown for 4000 yards for years straight with no WR, he is underated.

so do you have a list, or are you just going to argue against everyone else's??

Trent Green IS overrated IMO. He has 2(TWO) top 5 running backs on his team. He throws A LOT to both of them, his yards come from dump off passes that they take to the house. He also has one of the best O-Lines in football.

Back
Top Bottom