Your top three most overated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

1. Teddy Bruschi - Everyone thinks he is a Superstar, But he is not!
2. Michael Vick - I don't know how its possible for him to make the pro bowl every year.
3. Mike Allstott - I can't stand the way this guy gets sooo much hype for not doing anything important other than being a short yardage back. He is a very bad Fullback!

1.Urlacher-Too much hype over a few plays he made over his career gets run over way to much.
2.Moss-Only runs deep routs can go over the middle and complains to much
3.Big Ben-Has a good arm and quick release but does not win games for his team like everyone says he does

Ron Mexico - Barely a 50% passer, a lifetime rating of 75 and he can never stay healthy, yet he always makes the Pro Bowl, his jersey sells like crazy, the officials pamper him endlessly and the media is all over his jock.

Ray Lewis - Yes, four years ago he was, without any doubt, the best defensive player in football.

Now he is all hype. He does'nt attack the ball anymore. He is the best player in the league at falling on top of the pile. He does'nt make any plays anymore and is dinged up.

If it was'nt for the pregame bluster and the "thug" image he would be thought of for exactly what he is...an above average middle linebacker who is not even close to the best in the game at his position.

Dwight Freeney
- He's a media creation and more hype then substance. In the era of stats and sacks he is discussed amongst the elite. I'd argue that he's BARELY the best pass rusher on his own team. Hell, Robert Mathis had more tackles, sacks and forced fumbles then Freeney. Yes, I know Freeney missed some time.

Freeney is a pass rusher...and a very good one. He is not a good defensive end though.

Mathis only did as well as he did because freeney was there next to him.

And Randy Moss is NOT overrated. He put up great numbers with one of the worst starting QBs. He blocks, does short routes, deep routes. And what do u mean he complains too much! He didnt get half as many passes as he Shouldve gotten, hes gotten plenty of bad calls this year, al davis signed aaron brooks which means hes COMPLETEY lost his mind, and moss is still quiet.

How in the hell is Moss overrated? He is one of the best WR's in the leauge. Well here is my list....

1) Mike Vick

2) Byron Leftwich

3) Reggie Wayne

???????????????

for real...this fool up here changed this thread from bein about the top 2 overrated to whether moss is. Moss aint overrated.....the best damn receiver in the game and he aint got to run perfect routes and practice for all i care... the proof is in the pudding.... the man outruns, outjumps, & outplays all his opposition..aint nobody can cover randy moss one on one so just how underrated can a fool get. I mean i know everyone here is entitled to their opinion but come on, dont talk stupid, we dont neeed that here.

MOSS improved if anything in oakland. he didnt have no outbursts, problems in practice, off-the field issues, so his character definitly improved and matured...man how can ya'll knock the best athlete at his position, maybe in the game? how seriously, reply and tell me. i wanna know. & dont give me no stupid #@!$ either like runnin routes & bad pratice habits. come with the real @#%

& whos ron mexico?

click the damn link i got on my sig if you want to say moss is over rated and one more thing he did his thing with ****ty collins come on now and ron mexico is mike vick his alius when he gave someone herpes.

unifiedtheory said:
Ron Mexico - Barely a 50% passer, a lifetime rating of 75 and he can never stay healthy, yet he always makes the Pro Bowl, his jersey sells like crazy, the officials pamper him endlessly and the media is all over his jock.

So ah, does that mean the media has some STDs? :sidelol:

1. Michael Vick - Tell me exactly what he has done to be the HIGHEST paid NFL player?????

2. Keshawn Johnson - all talk and hype.

3. Donovan McNabb - Where is he when the big game is on the line?

In_Flames said:
Michael Vick X's 3
Agreed X3

Skeet.Mike is the best FB in the league if healthy.he runs over defenders and he is a good blocker.

1. Mike Vick
2. Big Ben - Above average QB who has benefited from a good surrounding cast.
3. Peyton Manning - Yes he is good and I know people will disagree with me on this, but how hard is it for anyone with the cast he has had all of the past years to do that? Having Harrison and James the past years would make any QB have good numbers.

As of right now, in no particular order...
1.) Big Ben, obviously he is still young but he has been on a superbowl caliber team the past two seasons. Remember, Roethlisberger doesn't win the games, he just hands the ball off 40 times and throws it 15-20, yet recieves almost all the credit.
2.) Larry Allen, described as one of the best in the league on the o-line but is washed up and it shows in his play.
3.) Mike Vick, simply a terrible quarterback who relies way too much on his legs to get the job done.

TheDolphinsR#1 said:
1. Mike Vick
2. Big Ben - Above average QB who has benefited from a good surrounding cast.
3. Peyton Manning - Yes he is good and I know people will disagree with me on this, but how hard is it for anyone with the cast he has had all of the past years to do that? Having Harrison and James the past years would make any QB have good numbers.

not any QB would be good but most would......and yes theyd have good numbers but 49 td's is INSANE numbers......plus he is doing stuff b4 the play that no other QB has done, and no1 will be better than him at doin it.

Back
Top Bottom