You're reaction: We trade for Finley, sign Jennings, and draft Patterson/Bailey. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You're reaction: We trade for Finley, sign Jennings, and draft Patterson/Bailey.

I would much rather sign Jared Cook and keep the draft pick you give up for Finley.

no I say we resign Hartline and sign Jennings or Wallace none of these recievers in the draft are worth the 12 pick

I question whether it will be necessary to trade for Finley but regardless I believe my reaction would be this:

dancingeccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf32-1.gif

i poop my pants with joy then run to the nearest computer and order Dolphins seasons tickets.

Hell i'd do that if we draft Patterson and Bailey- What a dynamic combo

I thought signing Bowe with precious FA dollars was bad enough, then it got worse when guys started talking about spending money AND a draft pick for Finley. Maybe we could bring back Brandon Marshall and Chad Johnson. I also hear Jeremy Shockey, Terrell Owens and Albert Haynesworth are looking for work. We could get Vince Young to be our new backup and trade for Santonio Holmes!

Make it happen, Ireland!

Better hope Finley is motivated to earn a bigger contract, Jennings stays motivated after overspending for a 30 yrs old with diminished production, rookies are rookies, and wheres the defense?

I thought signing Bowe with precious FA dollars was bad enough, then it got worse when guys started talking about spending money AND a draft pick for Finley. Maybe we could bring back Brandon Marshall and Chad Johnson. I also hear Jeremy Shockey, Terrell Owens and Albert Haynesworth are looking for work. We could get Vince Young to be our new backup and trade for Santonio Holmes!

Make it happen, Ireland!

Your point is received but keep in mind we don't have enough draft picks to fill all of our needs. We do, however, have quite a bit of money to spend on free agents. I doubt anyone is suggesting that we target the players you have listed and I certainly don't feel a guy like Jennings falls into the same category as the likes of Shockey, Owens, Haynesworth, etc. News is slow and fans are looking for anything to stay engaged in an interest. No need to blow it up for them.

What are you advocating giving up to get Finely? Please say Daniel Thomas.

I would be very happy as long as its a late round pick for Finley. I think he could be available for free though which would be even better. I would be ok with Patterson at #12 if he has a good combine but would love to trade down to the 20s and go BPA. If Patterson is there then great. I would also be ok with taking bailey with the 2nd of our 2nd rd picks. If we managed to still get Patterson with a trade down, draft both players. Jennings, Patterson, Bailey, Bess, and Matthews would be a great WR core. Finley and Clay as the TEs would give us mismatches that would give D Coordinators nightmares!!!

we need to use that 12 pick on a de we keep forgetting about kevin coyle he needs weapons too

Back
Top Bottom