yvenson benard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yvenson benard

I agree a top 10 back...but playing at OSU (no offense) wont help his hype for any award or the NFL much...to bad I enjoy watching him play

AirFishOne said:
I agree a top 10 back...but playing at OSU (no offense) wont help his hype for any award or the NFL much...to bad I enjoy watching him play
no offense taken

its not like osu is some big school, i dont even know if bernard has been mentioned on espn? has he?

I would actually consider Oregon State as more of a Big school than alittle one. It does play in one of my Fav games of the year the Civil War

Im not calling OSU a lil school im just saying that to be honest OSU isnt a school where media outlets like ESPN would be hyping great players....its a shame really

Well ESPN does not promote alot of West coast teams, But than again most of the great teams are on the East Coast

Skeet84 said:
Well ESPN does not promote alot of West coast teams, But than again most of the great teams are on the East Coast

USC gets alot of it even when they dont deserve it

And Cal I said was teh most overatted team in America...I was right I must say :D

culpepper2chambers said:
airfish the game on thursday(osu vs boise state) should be very good!

Oh yes...im trying to get tickets even though Im a Sooner...still should be fun to watch

Bernard = good

Jonathan Stewart = better.

Go Ducks :)

I thought this would be a better game. Bernard looked good early then I switched to the phin game and didnt see much more of him.

AirFishOne said:
didn't hurt steven jackson.

Back
Top Bottom