Z. Ertz ('13) vs C. Fleener ('12) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Z. Ertz ('13) vs C. Fleener ('12)

cane6

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How does Ertz compare (potentially in the 2nd Rd.) to Fleener who was drafted in the 2nd Rd in 2012?

I'll tell you one thing, if we use both of our 2nd rounders on Stanford guys, Z. Ertz and Chase Thomas I don't care what we do the rest of the draft I'd be happy.

Did Ertz even declare. All I've heard from other draft boards is how he wants to stay in school. At least this is what he told multiple friends (linked stories I read 2 and 3 weeks ago).

Based strictly on gametape, i personally like Ertz better. I liked him better last year, felt he was more reliable with his hands and a more willing blocker. I'm curious to see how he times though and what his strength numbers are.

I don't see it with Ertz at all. I'd prefer Toilolo of the two Stanford TEs, but apparently neither will declare this year.

Eifert, Gragg and Stoneburner are the TEs that interest me this year.

I don't see it with Ertz at all. I'd prefer Toilolo of the two Stanford TEs, but apparently neither will declare this year.

Eifert, Gragg and Stoneburner are the TEs that interest me this year.

What about Escobar? He reminds me a bit of Greg Olsen

I don't see it with Ertz at all. I'd prefer Toilolo of the two Stanford TEs,.

Completely agree with you on this... I see Toilolo being a Gronk type and what a Red Zone target at 6'8''. And one thing about Standford TE's versus Missouri TE's, you know they know how to inline block before getting to the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom