Z.Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Z.Thomas

Jrm_Fin_Fan

Jrm1188
Reaction score
I was just looking through NFL stats recently and i noticed that very quietly ZT was piling up the tackles once again. He's in the top 15 in tackles (66 and a sack). I actually thought he was only playing sparingly im glad Thomas is paying at his normal leval again. Wish it was for us but hey I dont think we would be where we are today with his salary on our books. Im still sad that he's gone but glad he's doing well.

I remember a play against the eagles where he dove forward with the receiver with out looking back but looking into the receivers eyes and swatted the ball

I was just looking through NFL stats recently and i noticed that very quietly ZT was piling up the tackles once again. He's in the top 15 in tackles (66 and a sack). I actually thought he was only playing sparingly im glad Thomas is paying at his normal leval again. Wish it was for us but hey I dont think we would be where we are today with his salary on our books. Im still sad that he's gone but glad he's doing well.

That can't be right because some people on these forums claim that "he just isn't any good anymore". :rolleyes2:

Of course he's up there in tackles. He's one of the smartest Linebacker of all time and just knows how to get things done on the field. A sure tackler, and hopefully a future hall of famer.

Well, it always helps when the Boy's defense is always on the field becasue their offense cant do anything at the moment

The question with Zach was not about his play but about his health. Too big a question to keep hanging around when he was taking up that much cap space. He's staying healthy, having another good year, good for him. It was the right decision to part ways with him from the Dolphins stand point, although i wish we could have traded him.

zach doesn't even play on 3rd downs and he racks up tackles, the guy is a beast

Back
Top Bottom