Zach and Patrick's injury status / Zach Out, Surtain Doubtful | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach and Patrick's injury status / Zach Out, Surtain Doubtful

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Zach and Patrick's injury status.........

Everyone is talking as if Zach and Patrick aren't going to play. Did they announce it already? Last I heard, it was going to be a game time decision for both of them.:(

I just read on espn.com on the Charles Rogers being released article that Zach did not make the trip to Tennessee. Zach's out, Surtain's questionable, Wade Smith is going to be devoured by Jevon Kearse and Dave W. will hopefully be fired as a result of what's about to happen. I hope Brian Griese makes it through this game alive and that Steve McNair doesn't bring his A game b/c I think we're royally royally screwed.

Re: Zach and Patrick's injury status.........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
Everyone is talking as if Zach and Patrick aren't going to play. Did they announce it already? Last I heard, it was going to be a game time decision for both of them.:(

Zack is out and didn't even go to tenn. Hendricks is replacing him. Surtain made the trip but T-Buck likely will start tho. :( :(

I don't feel too bad about T-Buck, and I won't be suprised if Hendricks does just fine. The game isn't over yet, so I say we've still got a chance.

Originally posted by Scrappy
I don't feel too bad about T-Buck, and I won't be suprised if Hendricks does just fine. The game isn't over yet, so I say we've still got a chance.

Well, look at it this way. tenn will have to scramble around somewhat in their game plan. I'm sure they were planning For Zack and pat anyway. Who knows, maybe something like this will make them relax a bit and do something stupid, like throw 3 picks to Madison. Ain't like that ain't happened before !!! :lol:

T-Buck and Sam isn't a bad line up. It's the name Fletcher that would scare me.

What are they injured with and for how long? Due to computer problems, I have not been able to look up Dolphins Info online, as well as come to FH and chat.

Originally posted by Prime Time
What are they injured with and for how long? Due to computer problems, I have not been able to look up Dolphins Info online, as well as come to FH and chat.

Zack pulled a groin and pat's got a bum ankle. No other details than that much.

looks like its going to be alot of 3 and 4 WR's sets tomorrow......barbequed mahi mahi anyone??????

Silly Bongo, everyone knows Mahi Mahi is the Dolphin fish not the mammal that is clearly showed on all Miami Dolphins logos and emblems. I suggest someone brush up on their oceanography. :lol:

yeah i know ....but no one except maybe the japanese eat the mammal dolphin......but man we have our RV loaded and are b-queing mahi from the gulf we flew up from new orleans tomorrow AM at 6.......this town is just electric tonight......i am looking down on second ave now and it is wall to wall football fans down there now

Back
Top Bottom