Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Doesn't make the Hall of Fame so it doesn't matter

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

PMZQ

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
So if Zach is to leave, then what ?

If he goes to a winner (presumably NE) and wins a championship, and then gets into the HoF, do you think he goes in as a Dolphin or the team he wins the championship with ?

Probably the Dolphins. I don't think there's any question that Junior Seau is going into the HOF as a San Diego Charger, even if he'd won the Super Bowl this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Zach did what Richmond Webb did and signed a one-day contract with the Dolphins so he could officially retire a Dolphin when the time comes.

How could he not go in as a dolphin, We are who made him, not anybody else. Green Bay made Favre so Favre will go in as Green Bay not Atlanta.

Goes in as a Dolphin

If he gets in that is.....which is a possibility, i mean he's right up there among the all-time leading Tacklers. He's been a pro-bowler 7 times.

The problem is not a whole lot of defenders get into the Hall, and i think only 16 or 17 linebackers are in, Derrick Thomas being one who isn't.

Andre Tippett got in though, so if Zach cant get in if Tippett did then they should just board up Canton.

Don't see him getting into the hall. Very good player for numerous seasons, but he was never even the best MLB in the league during his prime.

If he had a ring I think he'd probably make it in, but he won't get in based solely on his stats.

Don't see him getting into the hall. Very good player for numerous seasons, but he was never even the best MLB in the league during his prime.

If he had a ring I think he'd probably make it in, but he won't get in based solely on his stats.
Who was better?

According to who?!?! :err:

There's no questions about it. If Zach gets in, it will be with the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom