clear.gif

2. Jairus Byrd CB Oregon
clear.gif

3. Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly-SLO
2218009966_cfe5013233-1.jpg

4. Jasper Brinkley ILB South Carolina
clear.gif

5-7 BPA, mostly O-line and D-line.

We have good starting Lines: OT Long & Carey, OG Smiley Thomas (Possibly Satele) C Grove or Satele. All we need is depth and later round are a very good place to fine good depth and possible steals. D-line we have Merling, Langford and Ferguson, with drafting true NT Brace and some depth at DE in the later rounds.

Clay Mathew would add to our needed pass rush along with the addition of cam wake. Matthews played LB and DE in college and could play ANY LB Position but most likely OLB. Brace would be our replacement for Ferguson (34) and true NTs are very hard to come by and he is very underrated since he played by Raji. CB is a big need but the signing of Eric Green DOES give us some flexability to take BPA in the early round and not reach for a CB. There are NO shut down Cbs in this draft so we should go BPA to an extent. Bryd is underrated and could come in a play well and become a starter after he gets use to NFL speed. It is hard to have a rokie CB come straight in a contribute right away, even for the top notch prospects. Ramses Burden is a freak, 6-6 230 run 4.5. He would complement Ginn nice. His stock has been rising lately because of his GREAT size and speed for his size. Very productive (against lesser opponents though). Jasper Brinkly is very good ILB and could be a good rotation guy this year with potential to eventually become something good in the NFL IMO. He did have a knee injury in college is why his stock is down.

I have done a lot of mocks, but this one of mine is a bit different from the others

what do you think

i like it but dont know if brinkley will be there at 4 and i personally am not too high on barden but others will disagree

how about this compromise:

1. clay matthews
2a. ron brace
2b. jairus byrd
3. jasper brinkley
4. brandon gibson
5-7 depth

Pretty solid mock in regards filling holes in positions of need. Personel wise I dont like the Matthews or Bird picks, but thats just a matter of opinion as many would disagree with me on that. Brinkley and Barden I like and the Brace pick I could live with.

Back
Top Bottom