Zack Follett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Follett

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
is he a senior and what do any of you guys think about him as a potential 3rd to 5th rd prospect? this past season at Cal he played in a 3-4 defense and thrived in it....thoughts?...i ask cause he could be another LB prospect to keep an eye on...

i watched him play against the canes in the bowl came he was a beast i like him a lot, he reminds me of zack he is a bawler.

i watched him play against the canes in the bowl came he was a beast i like him a lot, he reminds me of zack he is a bawler.
i watched the same game,and yes he was a beast...he finished the game with 9 Tackles and 2 sacks...and i remember the commentators saying that Follett thrived when Cal switched to a 3-4...i'm just saying that he could be another LB prospect to keep an eye on...having depth at both ILB/OLB positions is always a good thing...

There is actually two other Cal LB's that I'm more interested in. Worrell Williams, and Anthony Felder.

Worrell Williams was putrid at the Shrine Game.

Zack Follett is a guy that Boomer is very high on. Actually all three of us kind of like him. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolphins talking to him. Not at all.

Worrell Williams was putrid at the Shrine Game.

Zack Follett is a guy that Boomer is very high on. Actually all three of us kind of like him. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolphins talking to him. Not at all.
You,Boomer,and who's the 3rd CK? i remember seeing him on the sidelines right before the Emerald Bowl getting his teammates fired up and being a leader...then he goes out there and turns into a beast for Cal in that game...i think if he's available somewhere between the 3rd&5th rds,we should seriously consider him...is he a senior and if so...how's he been doing this week?

looks great against the run.... OLB though. i wouldnt mind using a later round pick on him... but New England i have heard is eyeing him and Cushing pretty much!!! we'll see how his stock goes over the next month

if we get a chance to get him somewhere in the 3rd to 5th rds,i hope we snatch him up...

I like the kid but isn't he a little small for our prototypical LB standards? I see him being a better fit in a 43 so I kinda doubt he ends up as a Dolphin because someone will likely snag him before we're willing to draft him.

Back
Top Bottom