Zook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zook

It's one thing to talk about bringing in a coach who excelled at college (Spurrier). But a guy who isn't doing so well in college?

I think Florida wants Spurrier back, thats why Zook will be gone! It was a rumor right when he left the redskins

This is a terrible, terrible move by Foley. Zook will finish the season? If you're going to fire him, make it effective immediately. So now they have a lame duck coach for the rest of this year. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they went into a tailspin over the last half of the season.

papafin said:
This is a terrible, terrible move by Foley. Zook will finish the season? If you're going to fire him, make it effective immediately. So now they have a lame duck coach for the rest of this year. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they went into a tailspin over the last half of the season.
Have you looked at the schedule? A tailspin is inevitable with the games they have.

Yep, you're right. They are 4-3 now. They probably beat Vandy. I'll guess they lose to UGA and FSU. South Carolina is the wild card. If they lose that one, my guesses have them finishing at 5-6. Not good. Spurrier must need a few more months of golf before getting back to the grind.

Zook is just not good enough to be the headcoach of any team

nick19991 said:
Zook is just not good enough to be the headcoach of any team

Oh come on now...there must be a high school SOMEWHERE that needs a sensitive, New-Age head coach... :D

Rick 1966 said:
Oh come on now...there must be a high school SOMEWHERE that needs a sensitive, New-Age head coach... :D

thats his problem, in football you can't be senistive. I beleive a Head Coach can't be "best friends" with his players

Back
Top Bottom