0-16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

0-16

Having the #1 pick would have greatly helped in the rebuild. If that’s hard to understand then you are clueless. We’ll most likely end up with the 3rd or 4th pick. Tua and Young will be long gone making the pick much more difficult for our front office. Probably get another bust like Jordan or Harris and then miss on a QB. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pick a bum like Fromm or Hurts.

1-16 is not all that different from 0-16

You know the world is messed up when the Dolphins will LOSE some fans if they actually start winning some games.

The "Tank for Tua" party is over.

Just imagine if they beat the bengals and lose out on that #1 spot.

Oh, the humanity. :p

I want to win every game and have top 5 picks from Pitt and Houston...none of my hopes are going to come true

LSU @ Alabama......Saturday......3:30 p.m.

Let's see who Joe Burrow really is. If he walks out of there with a W, he might be taking the Heisman, national championship and No.1 pick in the draft status with him. If.

Each passing week will start to bring us closer to getting answers. It starts Saturday.

You have to be horribly dysfunctional to go 0-16. Next year's team will need leaders. Guys who fought hard for this team and won a game even after fielding one of the worst rosters in recent memory.

You have to be horribly dysfunctional to go 0-16. Next year's team will need leaders. Guys who fought hard for this team and won a game even after fielding one of the worst rosters in recent memory.

Definitely shows that we have better coaching than the Jets lol! I’m so glad they hired Gase!

Who’s happy 0-16 is no longer a possibility?

Miami can still get the #1 overall pick at 1-15. I think loser of the Cincinnati/Miami game will clinch the top pick.

just surprising that there are so many bad teams in the league.

I never understood the IDIOCY of wanting your team and rooting for your team to go winless.

I never understood the IDIOCY of wanting your team and rooting for your team to go winless.

Cause most have a long term outlook on this season. When Fitzpatrick goes on Medicare next year, we want a QB thats worth a damn. Winning a game against a team that had 25 players on the injury report and coached by a moron who has lost the lockerroom doesnt make me feel much different about this team.

I said before the game I thought the head coach was doing a good job. Hes shown me enough to stay next year. I dont need to see anymore wins to validate it. We need better players now.

Back
Top Bottom