05' fin and nfl predictions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

05' fin and nfl predictions?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
ok what is your prediction, who will be the biggest suprise player on the team? and who will be the biggest dud on the team this year? also what is your early prediction for the superbowl?

1.suprise-eddie moore, if he can stay healthy he will be good
2.dud-seth mckinney, he sucked last year, he will suck this year!
3.superbowl-eagles vs. chiefs, if miami does not make it i hope surtain can get a ring!

1.suprise- The Miami Dolphins
2.dud- New England Patriots
3.superbowl-Chargers-Falcones

suprise - Matt Roth's high sack total. BTW, if Eddie Moore stays healthy he IS good.

dud - vonnie holliday.

Superbowl - Ravens over Eagles.

Surprise: How bad Aj Feeley blows and how quickly Frerotte replaces him then leads the phins to a wild card spot

Dud: AJ

SB: Vikes vs Pats

Surprise Alabi, DUD-Pete Stoyanovich uhhh..I mean Olindo Mare.

Surprise:
Miami- Roth and Crowder garnering more playing time than the starters by mid-season
NFL- Patriots have to fight for a 10 win season

Dud:
Miami- AJ Feely shows he isn't cut out to be a NFL starter
NFL- JP Loseman leads Buffalo to a 6 win season

Superbowl:
- Colts over the Eagles

Surprise: 2 guys for the amount of production - Ronnie Brown - will prosper in Linehan system as feature back and McMichael - he wants a new deal and TE's are HUGE in Linehan's system. McMichael has been good but I don't think he has dreamed of the amount of balls he will get in this sytem. Look at Minny's TE's over the last few years - and they have been avg guys.

Dud: I agree with Mare

SB: I'd say Pitt and Vikes

Reality check team: Chargers - people are going way overboard with this team. They were 4-12 2 years ago. Last place schedule and everything went their way last year. IMO they will be 9-7 or 8-8.

Surprises
-Fins division title
-AJ is this year's Drew Brees
-Chambers and Booker both hit 1000 yards
-Roth and Crowder contend for defensive ROY

Duds:
-The Pats, Bills and Jets!
-Fee Fee
-JP Losman
-Jay Williams in STL
-The KC Chiefs defense

Surprise: Marty Booker.. We will have a respectable running game and then Chambers and McMike will recieve a lot of attention as well ,which i think will lead to Booker having a great year.

Dud: Junior Seau , I love the guy but I dont think he can be dominant in anyway and with the additions of Donnie Spragan and Channing Crowder to our LB's , I see Seau as a back up by the end of the year

Superbowl: Colts vs Eagles

rickysux said:
ok what is your prediction, who will be the biggest suprise player on the team? and who will be the biggest dud on the team this year? also what is your early prediction for the superbowl?

1.suprise-eddie moore, if he can stay healthy he will be good
2.dud-seth mckinney, he sucked last year, he will suck this year!
3.superbowl-eagles vs. chiefs, if miami does not make it i hope surtain can get a ring!

:roflmao:

chiefs?????? u gotta be kidding/./ im not saying the pats will definitely make it but the steelers or colts will be there before KC is

surprise - roth,tebucky
dud - holiday
SB - minn vz jackville

Back
Top Bottom