'06 Phins Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'06 Phins Draft

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Since we have all 7 picks in next years draft(so far, hopefully we could get more somehow) who or what positions should we go for?

Obviously all of us would love to somehow get Matt Leinart.

Blitz said:

Yeah well I doubt that going to happen, wishful thinking though.

Ok, this has been here now for about 5 hours. I went to the club, came back and it is still in this forum. Why? Is it the the "Cuba Libre" part?

BTW..I think we will have a shot a Leinart.

MOD EDIT: Moved to main

Blitz said:

Don't speak for "all" of us. Personally tackles have a pretty dang high hit rate in the top half of the draft. I want one of those elite LT's hitting the draft.

Leinart is the man... I rate him extremely highly. However, we won't be in a position to get him.

Tackle is very strong, and we could do with a decent one.

VanDolPhan said:
Don't speak for "all" of us. Personally tackles have a pretty dang high hit rate in the top half of the draft. I want one of those elite LT's hitting the draft.
I agree and with 4 or 5 likely first rounders we should have a shot at getting one

I hate when the news is this slow to the point that we talk about the next draft after just having the draft :shakeno:

Eric winston is gonna be a heck of a selection if he completely heals

i want marcus mcneil. but we have to suck again to make it to the top 5

gotta see whos available...hopefully it will be a better o-line draft and a better QB draft

Winston, McNeil(l), Ferguson -- anyone of those three and I'll boogie down

Left Tackle has to be the #1 target as of today....there are at least 4 1st round LT's as it sits right now. If we pick anywhere from 10-15 we will have a shot at one of them. If not, we may have to make a move up.

Who knows???? There is a lot to be determined within the next 12 months....its pretty hard to target any position now. There could be a lot of suprises that fill current needs.

Hopefully, we'll be picking #32 and just be picking BPA. :)

Seriously, LT and QB are the biggest areas of concern. LT is VERY strong next year, with four guys likely to go in round 1, and maybe all in the top half of round one. But right now, unless someone has a huge year, QB is pretty weak after Leinart.

Back
Top Bottom