'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

If we can win tonight I think it can show how much of a competitor we are.

Hopefully they won't disappoint me tonight like they have all year whenever I get excited for a big game.

what a game so far! this is setting up like saturday's marquez/diaz fight

70-65 cavs 5 minutes left in the 3rd

wade 25 points 9 assists 5 rebounds 4 steals
james 29 points 4 assists 3 rebounds 1 block

Haslem is still a bum.

So this is the guy you like starting over Beasley Ferrit? That's strange. --Considering
the story of his career is botched layups and easy opportunites created by Wade and other teamates. Beasley is already more NBA ready than Haslem can dream of being.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe they pissed that 11 point lead away, with that Wade steal and dunk to put them up by 11, they had the momentum and just threw it away...2:34 left, lets see what happends

Yeah it was a good game but man, we had an a 9 point lead with about 7 and some change to go, Lebrons coming down court and Wade steals it and dunks to put us up by 11 ( the momentum was so on our side) but after that they just faded away

It was good up until we gave away an 11 point lead with about 7 and a half minutes to go in the fourth...

Of which you can appropriately blame Udonis Hasbum for. Missed 4 gimme layups down the stretch all set up by Wade I think. He was bailed out for FTs on what would of been 5. It was a pitiful. The guys skill set is so limited it's a mystery why we've kept him as a starter for so many years. Wade and Shaq made him look better than he was a I guess.

Back
Top Bottom