3, jacobs or best O/L
4, best LB or O/L or robinson as w/r or safety
7, vick or shockely
7, DB
7, DE

what do you guys think?

How many qb's do you want to draft?

:lol:

Well..... at least you got the ACTUAL picks right, so Ill give you credit there. Most people think we have a 5th and a 6th.

no lol cant you see i have ''or'' by the names on certain picks. But to answer your question I'll say we should draft 2 qb's one around the 2nd or 3rd pick and one for sure around the 7th, thats if we get no quaterback in FA's

primetime23 said:
1, huff or young
2, cedric griffin or croyle
3, jacobs or best O/L
4, best LB or O/L or robinson as w/r or safety
7, vick or shockely
7, DB
7, DE

what do you guys think?

Not bad. Huff is a great player and if he's there at #16 certainly a guy Saban will consider. I like Griffin a lot, a big physical guy who ran a 4.46 at the combine. Croyle and Jacobs are good developmental guys. I think Croyle could be a 3rd round steal. Jacobs is one of the more intriguing players in the draft. I think he just needs good coaching. Not a fan of Shockley at all - he won't play qb in the NFL. Vick has ability, but he seriously lacks the leadership skills necessary at qb.

primetime23 said:
no lol cant you see i have ''or'' by the names on certain picks. But to answer your question I'll say we should draft 2 qb's one around the 2nd or 3rd pick and one for sure around the 7th, thats if we get no quaterback in FA's

Maybe Croyle in the 2nd or Jacobs in the 3rd. No Vick or shockley they are just a waste of a pick. Ingle Martin could be a nice back-up in the future

SF Dolphin Fan said:
Not bad. Huff is a great player and if he's there at #16 certainly a guy Saban will consider. I like Griffin a lot, a big physical guy who ran a 4.46 at the combine. Croyle and Jacobs are good developmental guys. I think Croyle could be a 3rd round steal. Jacobs is one of the more intriguing players in the draft. I think he just needs good coaching. Not a fan of Shockley at all - he won't play qb in the NFL. Vick has ability, but he seriously lacks the leadership skills necessary at qb.

No way Croyle last to the 3rd. Early to mid 2nd.

SpeedRush99 said:
No way Croyle last to the 3rd. Early to mid 2nd.

I agree! Most say he would be a first round talent if not for the injury history.

This is a very different draft. We prol wont get any of these guys. Maybe Jacobs, or Griffin, but the rest of this is a dream

Here's my mock,
1-Carpenter
2-Richard Marshall
3-Daryn Collodge
4-Brandon Marshall
7-dt
7-DE
7-QB

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Here's my mock,
1-Carpenter
2-Richard Marshall
3-Daryn Collodge
4-Brandon Marshall
7-dt
7-DE
7-QB

Ozzy rules!!
Id be delighted if we could get Colledge in the 3rd....... but I think hes now a mid 2nd round guy. Whitworth in the 3rd is more plausible.

Back
Top Bottom