#1 Alabama vs. #2 LSU - Game of the Century Part Two | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 Alabama vs. #2 LSU - Game of the Century Part Two

Any other excuse you want to use for the loss. Bama is still a top 3/4 team...but they lost. Face it.

giphy.gif
Gtfoh. :lol:

I say we pick Chase Young #2 and then packaging picks for Tua/Hebert/Fromm/Burrow in the top 5 somewhere.

If I see another poster say they would choose Chase Young with the 3rd pick, after watching this game, I'm going to report your posts to the moderators.

Reason: TomFoolery

If I see another poster say they would choose Chase Young with the 3rd pick, after watching this game, I'm going to report your posts to the moderators.

Now way you pass on either of these two QB's. If we pick one it is a hard choice. If we pick 2nd take who is left on the board without thinks twice.

"Tomfoolery" F'n hilarious bro. I have tears in my eyes with laughter.

What a ****ing epic game!!! Joe "Cool" Burrow and Tua blow for blow. LSU was just one step ahead. That 20 point lead at the half was is what put them over the top. These are 2 best QB's in College Football. Burrow is (young *** version of Tom Brady). He has that "IT" factor in him. But, Tua OMG the accuracy and long balls are simply unheard of. Either one of these QB's will turn around a NFL franchise if they have the pieces already in place. WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!! I watch College Football a lot as I used to coach at USCSB in California bring back memories of the games we played. The atmosphere in stadiums are out of this world and that stadium was ROCKIN"!!! It is a shame Tua was not 100% on that surgical ankle. But, I think Burrow win the Heisman and he will be pick #1 in this year draft by whoever get #1. GO TIGERS!!! ROLL TIDE!!! Wow I love College Football. :woot:

joe > tua
joe ≠ Tua

Tua ≠ joe

6 in one hand...a half dozen in the other. I prefer Burrow. He looks like Brady. I can see him in the Pats offense...looking like Brady.

It was a VERY entertaining game!

Lots of players made statements!

Lots of future PROs on the field!

Can't say I'm sad Saban lost!

:lol:

Looked like we were tanking for Tua in the 1st half.

Guess it’s onward to tote an ass whipping in the Sugar Bowl or something for us.

Good game LSU.

RTR

Nothing invested in either team outside of probably getting free drinks somewhere in New Orleans tomorrow, but that was a damn good game.

That was a great game, neither team (Other then having that loss) has anything to be ashamed or upset about.

Back
Top Bottom