1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic)

I think Smith is a perfect College player but not the NFL. He is just to thin in the legs. I'm not judging his game play but can he hold up from the hits. Major concern i have. Reason why in some mocks Waddle and Chase get taking before him.

Simple.

You let the new Alpha grow.

No training wheels or bowling bumpers.

Just letting a locker room move on from a bridge QB.

This rebuild was never about a 37 year old journeyman QB. Or even winning a playoff spot in 2020. It was always about the out years. Fitzpatrick has no role in 2021.
Okay, Mr. GM - Rudock and Sinnett are the backups at this point without Fitz. You are prepared to go 0-whatever if Tua gets hurt at some point next year. Very short sighted to just blindly eliminate someone that has proven to be a good back-up. I have no trouble with Fitz agreeing to come back and I believe Tua wouldnt either...

Okay, Mr. GM - Rudock and Sinnett are the backups at this point without Fitz. You are prepared to go 0-whatever if Tua gets hurt at some point next year. Very short sighted to just blindly eliminate someone that has proven to be a good back-up. I have no trouble with Fitz agreeing to come back and I believe Tua wouldnt either...

Fitzpatrick at this point isn't a backup, he is training wheels for a HC and a young QB.

And since you are using a crystal ball, can you give me the PowerBall numbers for the next 100 million jackpot?

Back to you Chuck.

Many people seem to feel 18 is too high for a RB. Is it too high for a C?
No I absolutely don't think 18 is to high for an Rb, as I don't think 18 is to high for someone who opens holes in the defense for them to run through.

Back
Top Bottom