#1 makes his 1st start on 11/1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 makes his 1st start on 11/1

So let me get this straight... #1's first start is on 11/1 and 1 pm and his first play will come on first down. And his first td and completion will go to #11. That's got to be a Dolphins first.

Please don't jinx him to going 1 for 11 with 1 TD and 11 INT's ... that would be terrible. Or in binary code it would be 00101001011011001000001011000thissux.

Tua will usher in a golden age of Dolphin football...

Screen-Shot-2020-10-28-at-13.55.08.png

yes or yes!?!

Just a coincidence or is something special happening
Nice catch on the numerology that's at work here! Now I don't believe in mere coincidences but rather that everything is divinely connected in some way. At times it certainly doesn't feel like this is the case but when step back and view life from a wider perspective, it begins to make perfect sense. Uncanny at times sure yet still soooOoo beautiful.

~Auspicious timing for #1 a as he launches off his NFL career on 11/1 @ 1pm. This is feeling all so synchronous with Tua from the start. <3

Also my 1st wedding anniversary.. Should of seen my wife's face when I tried to spin this as a good thing.. "so your basically watching football all day on our anniversary?"

Back
Top Bottom