#1 makes his 1st start on 11/1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 makes his 1st start on 11/1

At this point Hoops and slimm have me so hyped up if he doesn’t go 21 of 27 for 3tds and 285 yards I’m going to be disappointed (3/4 seriously).

Saw somewhere Fins had a 3-3 record when Marino got his first start. ?
That would be after his first start as the Dolphins were 3-2 and lost 38-35 in OT to Buffalo. But it was clear to everyone watching Marino was legit. To me, it was clear when he got his first action in the 4th quarter on MNF with Dolphins trailing the Raiders 27–0 and he marched them down the field for two TDs. Watching him throw it was easy to see he was built different than other QBs. His quick release and the way he carried himself with confidence was uncanny for a rookie QB getting his first action.

Since then QBs getting their first career start in a Dolphin uniform are 1-4, only Henne got a win.

That would be after his first start as the Dolphins were 3-2 and lost 38-35 in OT to Buffalo. But it was clear to everyone watching Marino was legit. To me, it was clear when he got his first action in the 4th quarter on MNF with Dolphins trailing the Raiders 27–0 and he marched them down the field for two TDs. Watching him throw it was easy to see he was built different than other QBs. His quick release and the way he carried himself with confidence was uncanny for a rookie QB getting his first action.

Since then QBs getting their first career start in a Dolphin uniform are 1-4, only Henne got a win.
I remember the 4th quarter against the Raiders and the 38-35 Buffalo shootout like they were yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom