1 more day!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 more day!!

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
1 more day to wait for the draft. I for one can hardly wait for the draft to get here even though we know what we did with our 1st pick. Outside of opening day of the regular season or the first day of training camp, the draft is the most exciting time of year for NFL Fans.

i just want the draft to be over so we can go to training camp already woo! ill be home for the summer and sure as hell im goin to camp this year oh yea

have you guys seen the NFLN commercial about their draft coverage with the dolphins fan. it's pretty funny, he goes in his room after last season and didn't comeout again until the draft starts

i just want the draft to be over so we can go to training camp already woo! ill be home for the summer and sure as hell im goin to camp this year oh yea

Yes and give us out-of-staters some practice updates. Especially since the local media doesn't seem to take any interest in providing any training camp practice coverage, we really appreciate the insight fellow Dolphin fans give us fans who can't be there. The information is invaluable!!

cant wait i just hope we are able to get a 1st rounder for jt so we have another pick in the 1st

Back
Top Bottom