1 of the best mock's you will ever see: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 of the best mock's you will ever see:

Do you love my mock draft?

• Yes but I wanted to see us draft so and so and you left him out

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • No, because I dont want to trade down. I want a player with a high cap # @ #2.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No, it stinks

Votes: 96 84.2%
  • Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
ih8brady said:
Our first pick should be an offensive player. We suck on offense.

What, you dont like being 28th in offense every year?

If we dont draft an "offensive skill position" with our first pick.....it will be like Wanny is still around.

Ok, 2 people voted for: Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing. I know one of the guys was the guy who came up with the mock draft...now i need to know who the heck is the other guy.

HVACservice said:
What, you dont like being 28th in offense every year?

If we dont draft an "offensive skill position" with our first pick.....it will be like Wanny is still around.

Edwards, Williams, Smith, Brown, somebody who can put points on the board!!! I remember midway through the season somebody told me that their team had the defense with the lowest avg # of points allowed. Then I thought to myself, that number is larger than our avg. # of points per game.

ih8brady said:
Edwards, Williams, Smith, Brown, somebody who can put points on the board!!! I remember midway through the season somebody told me that their team had the defense with the lowest avg # of points allowed. Then I thought to myself, that number is larger than our avg. # of points per game.

Thats awful......:)

Im just tired of losing 14-9, with Mare kicking three field goals.

Spector said:
...and missing 2

:)

I almost wrote that.....but untill we get rid off the Marlins using Dolphins Stadium Ill give mare some slack.

That dirt infield is half the problem.

not a very realistic mock. Alot of the guys you have us taking either too early or after they will be picked. We will never get that many picks either.

Ark139954 said:
why in the he** would we get Erasmus James. We just signed 2 d lineman. we wont get that many picks.
Um lets see whats better DL: Carter and Taylor on ends with Bowens and Chester in the middle (2 guys with major injury concerns) or JT and James on Ends or Carter inside with Chester and Bowens rotating the other DT spot? Carter inside gives us an interior rush and a good run stopper. By allowing Chester and Bowens to rotate a DT spot we keep them fresh and healthier. If we're really following the pats model we'll be stocking up on DLine

Back
Top Bottom