1 of the best mock's you will ever see: | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 of the best mock's you will ever see:

Do you love my mock draft?

• Yes but I wanted to see us draft so and so and you left him out

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • No, because I dont want to trade down. I want a player with a high cap # @ #2.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No, it stinks

Votes: 96 84.2%
  • Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
i dont think its a terrible mock, but i can guarantee we wont get that many picks for this draft

teams would want to give up a next years pick so they dont have to give up some many picks in one draft.

and if we got that many picks, i guarantee we would trade up with them, so we wont have that many draft choices no matter what.

Nappy Roots said:
i dont think its a terrible mock, but i can guarantee we wont get that many picks for this draft

teams would want to give up a next years pick so they dont have to give up some many picks in one draft.

and if we got that many picks, i guarantee we would trade up with them, so we wont have that many draft choices no matter what.
Cause a team has never gotten 2-3 extra picks when they dealt down? At least you didnt bash it :beer:

DonShula84 said:
Actually I would like to see us take a safety sooner, maybe with one of those 3rd rounders
Thought about it but wasnt that impressed with Brimmer or Butler so i waited a bit for rosegreen who i think might be a better pro player

Boik14 said:
Thanks. I traded down from 2 2x hence all the extra picks. The Pick in rd 1 would be somewhere between 14-18
Sorry I didn't look that close at it. The defense against the run I have always thought was weak. So Drafting big linemen Defensively is never a bad ideai. But I am of the thought that the ofense has been ignored and/or drafted so poorly in recent memory that we need to draft some skill at the 2 major positions Qb and RB. So if we could pickup orlovsky and use feely then I think we go with Brown and/or williams maybe Arrington.

Back
Top Bottom