1 of the best mock's you will ever see: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 of the best mock's you will ever see:

Do you love my mock draft?

• Yes but I wanted to see us draft so and so and you left him out

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • No, because I dont want to trade down. I want a player with a high cap # @ #2.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No, it stinks

Votes: 96 84.2%
  • Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
in my sig.

Make it happen St nick. Deal down 2x and get a load of extra picks for us. I dont care what player anyone wants that fills just about every need we have.

I know I left out drafting a few OL on day 1; thats cause I believe we have enough capable bodies and just need time to mesh. Also we swore off drafting or signing a LT (as per MacIntosh's restructuring his deal) so the 1 need I would have considered on day 1 is out. Young, for those that dont know is a solid interior OL prospect who set the combine standard for bench reps this year. He was "disappointed" he only had 45 or something. :cool:

dolphinsfan69 said:
It would look great if you were playing Madden.
except that in no way is anything Im suggesting unrealistic. Is trading down 2x a stretch considering its been done many times before?

Even thought I'm big on R.Brown, good mock draft. I don't know why thought you would take E.James when we have so many good d-line starters. I'm also confused why you drafted 2 RB's

jeez.. A DE??? I think thats the last thing we need with the 1st pick.... and another crappy wr?

Ill BBL to check the results. Done with work for today :cooldude:

Holliday is a great DE? Um I.m.o. hes merely a body

We will not go after a DE in the high rounds(1-3).

why in the he** would we get Erasmus James. We just signed 2 d lineman. we wont get that many picks.

Our first pick should be an offensive player. We suck on offense.

Back
Top Bottom