1 step closer to Norv | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 step closer to Norv

getting a new OC......................

always makes me nervous. i know the players liked him in washington, but not knowing the talent you're working with could be a real setback!:rolleyes:

There's plenty of time for him to get associated with the talent we have before the season starts next year.

sure there is lots of time................

but game situations are a lot different than practice or even scrimmages!;)

That's what I mean though, he could be watching game film for each and every player between now and then in order to get a good idea of what they can do.

a guy with Norv's experience will not have problems adjusting; and he get s fresh look at the players, i.e. does not judge Lamar on his 2000 season, but on his 2001 season.

Re: why would you want to...............

Originally posted by dolfan06
judge lamar on his 2001 season. good greif, the blocking stunk!:rolleyes:
since Lamar fumled ag. the Jets the 1st game, he was a tentative runner. Lamar as a tentative runner sucks - he needs to hit the holes hard and run over the first tackler. It was partially the blocking's fault, but equally Lamar's fault.

Hey - we can just sign Ant Smith as FA from NE instead of Lamar, anyway - if we cannot get Ricky ;)

Re: Re: why would you want to...............

Originally posted by dolphan39
since Lamar fumled ag. the Jets the 1st game, he was a tentative runner. Lamar as a tentative runner sucks - he needs to hit the holes hard and run over the first tackler. It was partially the blocking's fault, but equally Lamar's fault.

Hey - we can just sign Ant Smith as FA from NE instead of Lamar, anyway - if we cannot get Ricky ;)
the only problem with lamar is that he has too slow to hit the holes!;)

Back
Top Bottom