#1 Threat to the Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 Threat to the Miami Dolphins

I am only insulting unintelligent individuals. Hopefully that doesn’t offend you unless you consider yourself unintelligent.
See Miami Dolphin fans attack each other. Creating one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports. How would you solve this problem?

"The media" is something that all of us enjoy very much. We read the blogs, check out the industry sites, read the local columnists... these are all "the media", and they greatly enhance our enjoyment of the NFL.

I'm not sure why all of this is ignored when someone disagrees with a columnist or an opinion piece. Heck, the very reason we are having this fun argument is because Joe Schmoe wrote that piece that pissed you off.
Well said. People don't like opinions that are not their own. It's the American way.

Well said. People don't like opinions that are not their own. It's the American way.
People have long forgotten the art of debate. Both sides fell in love with their own party thanks to echo chambers of online forums. Discourse became Distrust. Became hatred. Now everyone just insults each other.

I am only insulting unintelligent individuals. Hopefully that doesn’t offend you unless you consider yourself unintelligent.
1) Even unintelligent individuals deserve respect
2) Your argument is based on the fallacy that you define what qualifies as "unintelligent"
3) You don't have to be a member of a particular group to be offended when someone insults that group. Here, you aren't insulting "unintelligent" people per se (see point 2) but people with whom you disagree. I find the inability to handle contrary opinions without resorting to insults offensive because I see it as an ever growing cancer in American society that affects even those who aren't the direct target of the insult.

1) Even unintelligent individuals deserve respect
2) Your argument is based on the fallacy that you define what qualifies as "unintelligent"
3) You don't have to be a member of a particular group to be offended when someone insults that group. Here, you aren't insulting "unintelligent" people per se (see point 2) but people with whom you disagree. I find the inability to handle contrary opinions without resorting to insults offensive because I see it as an ever growing cancer in American society that affects even those who aren't the direct target of the insult.
Unlike a blue mooner to moan ;-))) noisy neighbour style

A wise man once said the media is the true enemy of the people. We see the media build up a player, just so they can tear them down to glorify their demise. We see writers try and create rifts with players to personnel just to get a reaction from the fans. The one to create the storm, can control the winds and the rain. In the end if you can control the narrative of a individuals story, you can have a strong grip of how they react to certain situations. I believe the media and our beat writers and even many fans are having negative effects on our current players. The best way to expose wickedness is being truthful and honest and call them out for who they truly are. For an example look at Kwame Brown this dude has been called a bust his entire career. In the end he "MADE IT". To be a professional athlete and to make millions to set his family up for future generations. People dream of getting a small taste of his success. Now you see the consequences of how wicked people treated him his entire career. I applaud Dan Marino for praising Tua. Tua has been through a lot in his career. Some really impressing accolades, but to hear our fans and beat writers bash him for clicks and ratings is truly a horrible thing to see. I understand the logic of being hard on someone to get the best out them. The whole 'baptism by fire'. Throw them in the deep end to see if they are going to sink or swim. In the end you have to build up their spirit. Then when you allow the Holy Spirit to take over, the foundation built on the rock is a firm foundation and can't be moved. In the end, Tua already made it and its best to let haters hate. #TuaProphesy

"I bleed aqua and orange". -T. Mash
Strongly disagreed with your very first statement. Media is a major component in safeguard democracy and keep government in check. The 'wise man' is a dictator. This is not a political forum, and I leave it at that, and will not go back and forth.

Guys let's not get personal or bring politics into it please

The subject is the #1 threat to the Dolphins in your opinion

Does anyone even trust the news anymore? Don't want to get political here, but it's no longer about facts and the truth in some media outlets.

Unfortunately, that has extended to sports as well.

Strongly disagreed with your very first statement. Media is a major component in safeguard democracy and keep government in check. The 'wise man' is a dictator. This is not a political forum, and I leave it at that, and will not go back and forth.
2061E8F5-AD46-402D-9C64-9FAD3CD13139.jpeg

ESPN and all these sport media outlets have always disliked us DolFan’s. I believe the reasoning is we are the greatest franchise to ever exist in sports. The only team to be perfect. The only franchise to hold the record.

The NUMBER 1 THREAT to the dolphins has been injuries for a decade now. Hopefully that ends this year and our second biggest threat, the Allen/Diggs combo will be the only threat.

"Media is a major component in safeguard democracy and keep government in check"

NOT ANYMORE!! And hasn't been for many, many years. And besides, we here in America are a REPUBLIC, not a democracy. The media is nothing but a major accomplice in protecting and promoting the communist party and it's COMPLETE infiltration of the united states. But Thank GOD we have the Miami Dolphins to keep us somewhat sane watching all that happen!!

Last edited:
The NUMBER 1 THREAT to the dolphins has been injuries for a decade now. Hopefully that ends this year and our second biggest threat, the Allen/Diggs combo will be the only threat.

"Media is a major component in safeguard democracy and keep government in check"

NOT ANYMORE!! And hasn't been for many, many years. And besides, we here in America are a REPUBLIC, not a democracy. The media is nothing but a major accomplice in protecting and promoting the communist party and it's COMPLETE infiltration of the united states. But Thank GOD we have the Miami Dolphins to keep us somewhat sane watching all that happen!!
I agreed w u until u went off the rails. I want to respond but anything I said would belong in the politics forum.

Back
Top Bottom